Please lock.

Kirkland? Or is he already booked?

Fighting Smith is definitely a step down.
His name never came up as far as I know but I don't think he is booked for his next fight yet. Floyd wanted Lara on the card and Ishe Smith is his guy at 154 so I guess it was just a natural fit. I'd love to see Kirkland versus Lara. Might actually happen to seeing as there aren't many people left for him to fight at 154.

Last edited:
Kirkland? Or is he already booked?

Fighting Smith is definitely a step down.

His name never came up as far as I know but I don't think he is booked for his next fight yet. Floyd wanted Lara on the card and Ishe Smith is his guy at 154 so I guess it was just a natural fit. I'd love to see Kirkland versus Lara. Might actually happen to seeing as there aren't many people left for him to fight at 154.

True, but why would they set it up for May 2nd instead of actually being on the May 3rd card? :nerd:

True, but why would they set it up for May 2nd instead of actually being on the May 3rd card?
nerd.gif
LOL must have been a typo.

Exactly but who is there left to fight at 154? Lara shouldn't even be fighting him because it's a step down. 
Would love to see Lara fight Demetrius Andrade. Highly doubt Lara would win though. Imo I can see Andrade being being the best fighter at 154 in the next 2 years

Well as good as Lara is, Smith is just as bad. That fight is gonna put people down for the count :lol: they usually have either a title fight or an elimination fight on FNF/ShoBox the night before PBF fights.

I'm pretty sure Kirkland was being set up for GGG, which is why no Lara fight. He was supposed to be on the undercard of GGG/Lee at the end of April but GGG's dad passing killed that card. Last I heard was Lee/Macklin with Kirkland on the UC and GGG/JCC Jr maybe hooking up in July.

Would love to see Lara fight Demetrius Andrade. Highly doubt Lara would win though. Imo I can see Andrade being being the best fighter at 154 in the next 2 years
He's not even better than the Charlo brothers imo. Decent fighter though. Wouldn't mind him and Lara getting it on.

Doesn't GB only have like Quillin at MW?

GGG and Sergio are the interesting fights but let's see if he takes em.
Quillin & Jacobs.

Quillin is basically holding that title until Canelo decides to move up...

It seems GBP only considers him a local attraction, if that. Beat an over the hill Winky, a junior middleweight in Guerrero, and was exposed by Rosado. All hype...

Lmao @ forehead.
Quillin will get destroyed by canelo if he chooses to fight

Last edited:
Floyd :lol:
But what do you expect when you're in video bragging about how much money or jewelry you keep in your house

I feel you, but not when you're Floyd mayweather jr. Have your goons anonymously do it. Have your lawyers handle it. Awfully petty of him

how would lawyers handle you getting your jewlery stolen?

do goon lawyers exist?

I wouldnt mind a lawyer that would run down on cats for me

I feel you, but not when you're Floyd mayweather jr. Have your goons anonymously do it. Have your lawyers handle it. Awfully petty of him
At this point it's all alleged so i'll take the wait and see approach. However, dude is an idiot though so it wouldn't shock me if he was dumb enough to be involved.

Back
Top Bottom