Please lock.

They seem down to earth. They have fundraisers and flag football games for charity and stuff here in LA. They did that this past thnxgiving at a park in Inglewood

Ward's contract was set to end 2015. But is extended to 2016 now because of all the time spent fighting in court. :lol: he got 2 mill for fighting Edwin Rodriguez, what more can Goosen do for him?

This Instagram war between Floyd and Miss Jackson is getting ugly.... Too close to the fight. You guys tthink Floyd just hyping the fight?

Finally watching all access. LOL at Floyd having a heart to heart with those money grubbing sloots at the beginning. I like how he rounds out the roster of music video girls with a fat busted Asian girl.

Last edited:
I think 2 of those women are the mother of his children.

So wrong of Miss Jackson to abort twins and not even telling Floyd when they were engaged.

Ward's contract was set to end 2015. But is extended to 2016 now because of all the time spent fighting in court.
laugh.gif
he got 2 mill for fighting Edwin Rodriguez, what more can Goosen do for him?
thought the contract got extended because he got hurt and wasn't able to fight? that's why ward is fighting it

seen Paul Williams pics all on twitter
frown.gif

Ward's contract was set to end 2015. But is extended to 2016 now because of all the time spent fighting in court. :lol: he got 2 mill for fighting Edwin Rodriguez, what more can Goosen do for him?

thought the contract got extended because he got hurt and wasn't able to fight? that's why ward is fighting it

seen Paul Williams pics all on twitter:frown:

That could be it, but I read some article on boxingscene and that's how I interpreted it.

Doesn't matter what anybody thinks of Floyd there's no way u can say u wouldn't want to be on a private jet with just u and 10 bad *******

Can someone break down how boxers (may weather) gets paid off fights? I'm a noob when it comes to this

Nelly, Mayweather, and Miss Jackson are all in this together to sell the fight.

If Nelly walks out with Maidana singing "hot in here", I will be in tears.

Last edited:
Subliminal. It's obviously directly at you.

:lol: anything else? we done here son?

do you want to actually offer a rebuttal to something I said?

if not don't address me.

Don't worry, I'll tell you when I'm done with you. You just posting fallacies as usual.

Don't mean to derail the thread. So how much money is everyboy betting on pbf for sat night ?

Don't worry, I'll tell you when I'm done with you. You just posting fallacies as usual.

Don't mean to derail the thread. So how much money is everyboy betting on pbf for sat night ?

fallacies as usual? :lol:

right.....

you sound like a jilted ex or something dude. like I did you dirt and you got a vendetta to settle. either state your qualm or don't, but if not don't address me unless you have something to say.

you have an opinion? stop being a lame and post it. and you do mean to derail the thread, you want to come at me sideways but you have nothing to add to the thread of worth.

if there was something boxing related I said you took exception with, state it. you sound OD stalkerish right now "I'll tell you when I'm done with you".

Who talks like that? Honestly? :lol:

Last edited:

I thought it was humorous more than anything.

it was strange to say the least. Is he really only allowed 1 hour out of his cell per day? The strange rib injury. Paying off people, not eating. Just weird.

He was in MPC. Automatically belly chains and 1 hour freetime.

Last edited:

seen Paul Williams pics all on twitter:frown:

That could be it, but I read some article on boxingscene and that's how I interpreted it.

That's why they went to court. Goosen was under the impression that due to his injuries, the contract would extend the length of time that he missed. Ward didn't want that.

Back
Top Bottom