Please lock.

I think 2 of those women are the mother of his children.

So wrong of Miss Jackson to abort twins and not even telling Floyd when they were engaged.
Yea I heard him mention the "pregnant with twins" on all access. She aborted them? 

You can tell if Floyd didn't have money he would be a loser :smh:

Any man condoning this is wack

Condoning what? And how can you tell he'd be a loser without money? Not throwing jabs, serious questions

Condoning him posting a full medical document about a abortion, that's real low IMO.

He was just on a radio station in ATL gossiping like a female about this woman and Nelly sounding extra hurt. Hours before a weigh in though? :lol:

If this was a regular dude he would be called a bitter sucker but since it's Money Mayweather it's a different story.

Condoning him posting a full medical document about a abortion, that's real low IMO.

He was just on a radio station in ATL gossiping like a female about this woman and Nelly sounding extra hurt. Hours before a weigh in though? :lol:

If this was a regular dude he would be called a bitter sucker but since it's Money Mayweather it's a different story.

Some will agree, I know I do. Others already said he has female traits.

Dude just seems extra immature too and the money only has him acting extra entitled. The prison guard touched on that as well.

Honestly, it's like winning the lottery. A gold digger aborts instead of locking you down for 18 long expensive years.

I dont understand how this would be a distraction.

Didnt this take place a long time ago? Idk that is why Im asking
I'm not sure how long the lady has been dealing with Nelly but Floyd is acting emotional over her and yesterday he leaked an "abortion" document.

I dont understand how this would be a distraction.

Didnt this take place a long time ago? Idk that is why Im asking

I truly believe floyd talked about this when he did to help build hype for the fight. making shantel jackson look bad was just a bonus

Some will agree, I know I do. Others already said he has female traits.

Dude just seems extra immature too and the money only has him acting extra entitled. The prison guard touched on that as well.

PBF never went to prison though. :nerd: But Floyd is a real life bird!

Collazo isn't a tune up fight for Khan. I hope Khan gets knocked out.

The only way Maidana is going to land punches is when they are both clinching. I would be shocked if any of those wild punches land on Floyd. I'm predicting Mayweather winning by unanimous decision 118-110

You can tell if Floyd didn't have money he would be a loser :smh:

Any man condoning this is wack

Condoning what? And how can you tell he'd be a loser without money? Not throwing jabs, serious questions

Lol gotcha. I know a lot of regular dudes would do the same being all salty and what not though. Some dudes catch those feelings and will kill behind them. He probably did it on clown status though, or maybe he was really hurt she sniped his two kids. Haven't ears enough about it but dudes be on some ish a lot whether broke or rich straight up

Can we talk about boxing?

Sure.  Amir Khan vs. Broner should've been the fight on the undercard for Saturday.  Instead they're both fighting tune-up fights to get some confidence and swagger back.

This couldn't be said enough times. Would have loved to see that fight, both of them need the win but against each other, these tune up guys they are facing on Floyd's undercard no doubt, is boxing at its core, fights nobody wants to see but will always get

Thurman should pull a Lara and walk up to Mayweather at the post fight conference.

Khan looked a decent size at the weigh in.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom