Please lock.

Damn i just checked out the video about the glove controversy. Those blue Everlast gloves had absolutely no padding you could see Floyd squeezing that like it was a pillow.

i've worn grant gloves and those are well padded.

Damn i just checked out the video about the glove controversy. Those blue Everlast gloves had absolutely no padding you could see Floyd squeezing that like it was a pillow.

i've worn grant gloves and those are well padded.
Wait, what happen? Where's the video?

i like that Floyd went in there ready to check the hell out of Ellerbe if he was just trying to pull some **** on maidana and his camp. but them the same gloves Maidana has always used and they never look like they have padding yet nobody has said anything? so stupid just like when mosley trainer caught the cheater.

its cinco de mayo weekend this will get 1mil plus views i will be very surprised if it doesnt pass 1mil

I just remembered when Mosley fought Floyd he switched from a new model everlast to the Grants at the last minute. What if Mosley rocked Floyd in the 2nd round with those Everlasts?

Those gloves were approved by the commission and it's the same gloves that J'leon Love wears (who's signed to Mayweather promotions). They even busted a new pair out of the packaging and they still said no.

The Everlast rep was even there and vouched for the gloves.

Last edited:
Nah, the first pair wasn't approved by the NSAC.  The second pair was, but Floyd's camp disagreed with the ruling on the second pair.

Back
Top Bottom