Please lock.

Exactly, it wasn't just an issue of appearance but feel.

Both were suspect.

It's all moot as now Maidana will be wearing neither the blue custom or red MX Everlasts but the Powerlock Everlasts.

At the end of the day, neither were suspect. The documents proving the gloves were produced as they always were and shipped straight to the commission were provided.

May weather was scared, embarrassing because even with the gloves he would still win.

Soiling his legacy.

Exactly, it wasn't just an issue of appearance but feel.

Both were suspect.

It's all moot as now Maidana will be wearing neither the blue custom or red MX Everlasts but the Powerlock Everlasts.

At the end of the day, neither were suspect. The documents proving the gloves were produced as they always were and shipped straight to the commission were provided.

May weather was scared, embarrassing because even with the gloves he would still win.

Soiling his legacy.

lets not get ahead of ourselves here... :lol:

Last edited:

You do understand I meant Mayweather would win either way, right?

He's too slick and can easily outpoint Maidana. And apparently he's got all of Vegas in his pocket or Haymon pulled strings.

Soiling his legacy.
According to the Fighthype interviews with Mayweather's camp or something like that, the gloves that were in question were rejected by the commission, but they approved another pair of Maidana's gloves.

According to the Fighthype interviews with Mayweather's camp or something like that, the gloves that were in question were rejected by the commission, but they approved another pair of Maidana's gloves.

From what has been said by a lot of boxing media insiders, they were rejected on the basis of Maidana not having been approved to use custom gloves, nothing more. That's why they okayed the red pair.

From what has been said by a lot of boxing media insiders, they were rejected on the basis of Maidana not having been approved to use custom gloves, nothing more. That's why they okayed the red pair.

You damn well know he was planning on using plaster

You do understand I meant Mayweather would win either way, right?

He's too slick and can easily outpoint Maidana. And apparently he's got all of Vegas in his pocket or Haymon pulled strings.

i guess it read it wrong. i thought you were saying that maidana would win in any gloves they put him in :lol:

Last edited:
Ah, okay.

Periban's getting his face worked in after the fast start.

Last edited:
The Grant rep that was standing with Floyd when the glove issue came up didn't seem to think anything was wrong. He pretty much said his only concern would be a hand injury.

The Grant rep that was standing with Floyd when the glove issue came up didn't seem to think anything was wrong. He pretty much said his only concern would be a hand injury.

Right, and when Floyd realized that he quickly talked over him. :lol: I think this was planned ahead of time.

roll.gif
 broner a fool

Back
Top Bottom