Please lock.

Hard to stay interested in all access or 24/7 with two non English speaking boxers. They're doing themselves a disservice by not learning the English language

It was a tough follow wasn't it. I'm not saying they have to learn English, but it wouldn't hurt their pockets or popularity in being able to promote themselves in a language that's understood w/out captions

Damn :smh:
Son fights money may once and now he gotta be on ppv every time?

im picking Canelo to win a decision I think at some point he will hurt Lara. But Lara can win its an even fight

Lara can win and hes got to box and move a lot and judges better not screw him

Last edited:
I like Lara by decision.  If Saul doesn't get Erislandy out of there before round 9 I don't see him winning.  Something tells me he will fade after 7.

Lara is about to box this overrated chumps head off. Canelo's feet are way to slow, he's not a pressure fighter nor does he cutoff the ring well. Lara by UD but wouldn't be surprised by a robbery either.

Tony Weeks is officiating the fight? If that's the case, I take what i said back. 
laugh.gif

Lara by KO in later rounds

I'm going to go ahead and PPV this,

Not digging this stream, Eff it

He's always had a granite chin.  Most super featherweights would have been starched from a few of those shots from Francisco.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom