Please Lock.

Not a Floyd fan, but have to admit, he's high at the top of one of the best boxers list but not the "Best Ever". I don't think this is his last fight. A couple years after buying a few Ferraris, Lamborghinis, a couple bad investments and maybe a Kell Brook and Keith Thurman loss, I can see him coming back for one more fight, but we'll see. He's came out of retirement before. But yea, good career for Floyd and goodbye.

Man how many punches did money dodge dude was looking like the matrix out there forreal

I think hes earned the right to retire in peace and at almost 40 years old its a retirement well deserved...now he can really enjoy himself a little but I think hes a disciplined individual at his core and will remain to his ways of sobriety and involved with boxing.....if not professionally then casually or as a promotor

What does Floyd and women everywhere have in common? They both get ****** frustrated af when they dont let them hit.

this is how i feel after the last game of the nba playoffs the championship game which decides the champion after this there is no more games of my favorite sport and now i have to resort to baseball for the summer....but this time i cant watch my favorite boxer ever because he is retired.. i will still continue to support boxing because i love it and support it but it wont be the same without floyd :smh:

Last edited:
Shout out to the homie Rick James real dude. This fight was whack.

Last edited:
Floyd is top 3 ever on my list. Best defense ever tho.
As he got older though, reminded me too much of Bhop, which I dont like.
But dude is a master of his craft tho, down to the smallest detail.

But this **** the perfect setup: No contract so he can command what he wants,
break Rockys record, and it will be a fight the people want to see ( cus this will be motivated by money).
This ***** will be back this spring, cus its his regular time table
and his body will still be in sync, instead of taking years off at his age.
I'm down to bet on it.

Last edited:
I mean with like 700 million net worth you cant really buy anything else, it is enough for almost anything on this planet

If he ever fights again im sure it wont be for the money 

if he does fight again it will be against some bum... no need to fight GGG or someone else to hurt his chances at retiring undefeated... i still believe he stays retired... people keep saying the money is too good, hes still in his prime and he will break rocky record but in reality he has nothing to prove... he retires undefeated, made a lot of money and he retires still healthy

I mean with like 700 million net worth you cant really buy anything else, it is enough for almost anything on this planet

If he ever fights again im sure it wont be for the money 
The money is apart of his legacy tho (THE MONEY TEAM). If dude can haul 1billion from boxing :x :x :x
Also 50-0 sounds way better, specially when you can smash a long standing record. But it aint about
buying things. He coulda stopped a min ago if it was bout that. Its about reaching milestones, and doing what
has not been done. Having measurable success. Thats what he cares about.

I just dont get why people dislike him so much...poor guy in a sense he doesn't have it all 

He's a controversial figure, he beat his ex gf, he sometimes avoid fighters in their ultimate prime, his racist statements, his lies and hypocrisies, feuds with other celebs and his friendship with Justin Bieber and now recently his IV scandal.

I just dont get why people dislike him so much...poor guy in a sense he doesn't have it all 

He's a controversial figure, he beat his ex gf, he sometimes avoid fighters in their ultimate prime, his racist statements, his lies and hypocrisies, feuds with other celebs and his friendship with Justin Bieber and now recently his IV scandal.

Honestly no, it's because he's black and rich as ****.

Didn't watch. 
laugh.gif

Honestly no, it's because he's black and rich as ****.

But there are other black and rich as **** celebs and athletes who don't get the same hate...so your point is invalid.

Back
Top Bottom