Please Lock.

If Floyd ever fights again, which I'm sure he will, it will definitely be for the money. I mean, the guys whole moniker is "money" Mayweather. He's not out to put on a great fight/show. He's doing the minimal amount for the highest pay. Which if he can keep getting away with, why not? People keep buying the same ol' thing over and over again. Sound familiar?

Oh and Salido got robbbbbbed. Rocky has a granite chin though. Groves missed some opportunities and Jack looked pretty good. I felt the Gonzalez fight was a draw.

If Floyd ever fights again, which I'm sure he will, it will definitely be for the money. I mean, the guys whole moniker is "money" Mayweather. He's not out to put on a great fight/show. He's doing the minimal amount for the highest pay. Which if he can keep getting away with, why not? People keep buying the same ol' thing over and over again. Sound familiar?
Oh, he puts on a great fight/show.  

It just isn't the bloodbath that the average, clueless-about-how-boxing-works person wants.  

Not going to start this argument. But there were fighters he had a chance to fight, like a prime Cotto, and prime Margarito, and maybe a younger Mosley a few times, they were close to the same division at some points but not exact. He could have fought prime Pacquiao earlier, but both sides were at fault although Floyd initiated the issue. Floyd even retired a slight bit or took a break away from the sport. He also retired in 2008 and could have fought WW Paul Williams and mentioned above (Cotto). He had a chance at 140 Kostya Tszyu at some point too when he was around the same weight. He could have fought Brook or Thurman (Both didn't have scheduled fights this summer), two undefeated WWs and end his career with a bang, but chose Berto. But it's all over now, Floyd is retired, there's no sense in debating about this. It's done. Floyd will be in the hall of fame and top 12 best boxers.
Brush up on your boxing history....

People will continue to discredit Floyd until enough time goes by and they realize they didn't know what they had till it's gone. Then everybody throwing salt is gonna be screaming TBE. just like they did with Ali

Yep... folks always saying Floyd ducked ____, but ignore the fact that he was damn near begging these dudes for fights back in the day. Then once his fights became equivalent to winning the lottery, they started calling him out.

Not going to start this argument. But there were fighters he had a chance to fight, like a prime Cotto, and prime Margarito, and maybe a younger Mosley a few times, they were close to the same division at some points but not exact. He could have fought prime Pacquiao earlier, but both sides were at fault although Floyd initiated the issue. Floyd even retired a slight bit or took a break away from the sport. He also retired in 2008 and could have fought WW Paul Williams and mentioned above (Cotto). He had a chance at 140 Kostya Tszyu at some point too when he was around the same weight. He could have fought Brook or Thurman (Both didn't have scheduled fights this summer), two undefeated WWs and end his career with a bang, but chose Berto. But it's all over now, Floyd is retired, there's no sense in debating about this. It's done. Floyd will be in the hall of fame and top 12 best boxers.

Brush up on your boxing history....

I said "maybe" on Shane Mosley though...

But just Shane though? Out of all the guys, everyone said just Shane? And it's the only one I used "maybe". So I did make a point. We all know Money Talks. But yea, Floyd is a God, he's the best, there should be a statue of him at every arena.

Last edited:
U can add dlh to thay list as well

Along with casamayor and kosta

Last edited:
prince naseem doh

View media item 1710282
2C38523300000578-0-image-m-19_1442088886513.jpg

Last edited:
Mayweather will go down as the most dominant athlete in sports history. No ever has or will ever have a run like he did in boxing or in any sport period!

Last edited:
I said "maybe" on Shane Mosley though...

But just Shane though? Out of all the guys, everyone said just Shane? And it's the only one I used "maybe". So I did make a point. We all know Money Talks. But yea, Floyd is a God, he's the best, there should be a statue of him at every arena.
Did you watch the video? he was clearly calling out fighter in the beginning. Its a known fact that De La Hoya, and Shane Mosley viewed Floyd as a high risk low reward fight?  Lampely and Jones Jr clearly explained that in the video. 

Here is 7 minutes of Floyd calling out fighters

As usual ARUM was the PROBLEM for Floyd not fighting. Not because Floyd was "Ducking"
http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/boxing/news/story?id=2420382
 The split frees Mayweather to make a potential deal with De La Hoya without Arum as part of the promotion. His involvement would have made making a deal almost impossible: The head of Top Rank has openly feuded with De La Hoya, his former superstar, and their companies rarely do business together as a result.

Last edited:
next closet in wins is at what, 33?

nobody will match floyd's longevity. ever.
Not just the wins. How he dominates everyone and make them look average/amateurs. His +\- is off the charts (highest connection % and lowest opponent connect %) Hardly cut, never knock down, beat the most world champions, broke all the ppv numbers, gate numbers, money for one right, his business mind outside the ring etc....just the entire package.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom