Please Lock.

Dude walking round like that **** never happend. :lol:
Like, if he cared, it woould be a bigger deal that he a coke head that cross dresses

Oscar and Floyd did not like each other way before the Haymon-Golden Boy split, they just sort of pretended to like each other when they did business together. Check out the grin DLH had on his face when Mosley rocked Mayweather.

Last edited:
Any drug that makes you want to dress in a full fishnet stocking, high heels and women underwear, just isn't a drug that needs to be tried

The whole PBF Oscar 24/7 will tell you most of what you need to know. Oscar took it very personal what was said and done to him and he never liked PBF since that time.

Last edited:
The whole PBF Oscar 24/7 will tell you most of what you need to know. Oscar took it very personal what was said and done toto him and he never liked PBF since that time.

:rofl:

just watched the first 10 minutes on youtube and i can def. see why lol
Mayweather was in ultimate troll mode
But hey he was hyping the fight

on top of floyd trolling on 24/7 oscar is just jealous really... he was the cash cow at 1 point and on the A side then when floyd beat him the tables have changed... he made more money in boxing than anyone in the sport... Floyd definitely changed the game and i dont think Oscar can stand that hes undefeated

Saturday at the Garden was so fun. just mad I didnt buy a ggg shirt. I said i'd never pay for a ppv again after maypac but I'll drop whatever on ggg vs canelo/cotto winner. Have a strong feeling neither of these dudes, win or lose, will fight golovkin, which will be very sad. Ward is on a path to fight kovalev so ggg will be left with another subpar opponent. Really hope that doesnt happen

Dan mentioned a likely Jan 30th HBO card featuring a rematch between Kovalev and Pascal. Helluva first fight, not sure a 2nd is warranted. Scary fight for Kovalev, could get caught in a nightmare and displace a fight with Ward. Last outing for Pascal he was given a gift of a dedisio so we'll see

Imo pascal fought his best fight ever in that lost to kovalev and it was a destruction even tho it was the absolute best I've ever seen him Box in his entire career.

To me he should avoid kovalev from now on .

Roach isn't gonna solve Kovalev. Great effort by Pascal in their first go around but we don't need to see it again. It's pretty clear Kovalev is superior in all facets.

He stopped working with Roy ?
On one of Steve Kim's last podcasts he said that while he was at the wildcard, Pascal was there working with Freddy on a trial run.  I'm not sure if it's a done deal that they are working together now, but it does seem like he is looking for a new trainer. 

Seems like a lot of guys have been dumping Roy lately. 

That's weak, Kovalev beat Pascal convincingly, he should really fight Andrzej Fonfara or Yunieski Gonzalez who in my opinion beat Pascal but got robbed recently.

Last edited:
Pascal is having an identity crisis switching trainers, saying he's moving up to Heavyweight. He put on the best offensive effort out of anyone who has faced Kovalev and got decimated, we don't need see it again.

Pascal is having an identity crisis switching trainers, saying he's moving up to Heavyweight. He put on the best offensive effort out of anyone who has faced Kovalev and got decimated, we don't need see it again.

This may sound crazy but I was super impressed with pascal that night and I believe he would have beaten 99/100 fighters that night. Ward included. No one but Kovalev could have walked thru those counter rights it was Amazing. Real life Ivan drago lmao

This may sound crazy but I was super impressed with pascal that night and I believe he would have beaten 99/100 fighters that night. Ward included. No one but Kovalev could have walked thru those counter rights it was Amazing. Real life Ivan drago lmao

Agreed... if Pascal fought Stevenson that night, Pascal probably would've won. Kovalev is something else. I'm not even favoring anyone in Ward vs Kovalev, too hard to call. Ward won't be able to clinch and hold Kovalev like he did those 168 lbers, he's too big and strong.

The best and biggest theoretical boxing match of the post-MayPac era is Gennady “GGG” Golovkin vs. Saul “Canelo” Alvarez. If both win their fall fights, Canelo-GGG in 2016 would be massive. And from the financial and sporting perspectives, it would be right on time. It certainly wouldn’t be five years too late.

It would, however, be five years after it already happened.

Canelo was a 20-year-old rising star and Golovkin a name whispered in the darkest corners of #boxinghead freakdom when veteran boxing writer Doug Fischer got the call from Golovkin’s trainer, Abel Sanchez, inviting him to watch a sparring session. Fischer had heard about “Abel’s Russian guy,”[sup]1[/sup]  who had supposedly manhandled Alfredo Angulo and Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. in the gym. The invite came in May 2011. “Doug, do you want to come up and watch Golovkin spar?” he recalled Sanchez asking.

“Who’s he going to be sparring with?”

Sanchez answered, “You’ll love this: Canelo Alvarez.”

Alvarez was preparing for a June 18 bout with Ryan Rhodes, Golovkin for a June 17 fight against Kassim Ouma, and the plan called for them to spar six four-minute rounds. So for 24 minutes, Fischer and a handful of other lucky spectators got a free look at a fight that could be worth eight figures to both boxers a half-decade later.

“Toward the end of the second round, Golovkin nailed Alvarez with a short hook and it took his legs out from under him,” Fischer recalled. “He did the Bojangles for just a second there. Alvarez backed off. He got on his bicycle, he just worked a nice straight jab to try to keep Golovkin off him, the bell rang, and he didn’t go back to his corner. He kind of did some squat things and then he put one of his legs on the top rope and did a ballet stretch, and he looked pissed. He looked pissed that he got caught. Maybe he was pissed that there was a witness.”

Alvarez recovered admirably, Fischer said, and for four more rounds they waged a battle whose legend grows[sup]2[/sup]  with each passing year. It was all but assured in 2011 that Canelo would be one of boxing’s next big things. But Golovkin? A fighter from Kazakhstan who spoke no English, who had never fought on American TV, and who had yet to face a world-class professional opponent and was already 29 years old?
https://grantland.com/the-triangle/...ionship-hbo-pay-per-view-mayweather-pacquiao/

Back
Top Bottom