Please Lock.

"a mere con" funniest thing said in here 
roll.gif

Late, but just read Fury's comments on women, gays, abortion etc. 
roll.gif

He gives negative damns. Straight savage

Last edited:
He can feel however he wants.. it was just lulz that he was like "na kids, don't look up to me, I'm not a good role model" 
laugh.gif

The women comments had me dying. "I believe a woman's place is in the kitchen and on her back" 
laugh.gif
 then he commented on the Olympian which was the savage part

Fury was also asked about British heptathlete Jessica Ennis-Hill, who is the reigning Olympic and world champion.

"That's the runner isn't it?" he replied. "I think she's good. She's won quite a few medals for Britain, she [cleans up] good as well, when she's got a dress on she looks quite fit."

roll.gif

Dead

Last edited:
this is why bob arum sucks... its like all his fighters fight each other all the time and trilogies are the norm :smh:

Steve Kim ‏@steveucnlive  4h4 hours ago
Steve Kim Retweeted War Fugazi-Senpai
LOL, the word Im getting on my TL. Arum says he knew nothing of the Bradley choice last night...  
 Dan Rafael ‏@danrafaelespn  2h2 hours ago
Weights from Brooklyn: Jacobs 159.5, 159. We got a fight! #JacobsQuillin #boxing

Last edited:
Jermaine Taylor is facing up to 54 years in prison after pleading guilty to 9 felony charges on Tuesday.

He fired a gun at a parade? The ****?

Man, him and Kelly Pavlik went down some bad roads the last 6 years. That dude was SLOSHED when he tried to beat his friends *** at the Foo Fighters concert.

Last edited:
Lil G don't want no parts of Ward.
Khan vs Brook is long overdue...lotta bad blood between these two.

Last edited:
That Khan/Brook fight has as much chance of happening as Bob Arum's 40000 person outdoor stadium.

Back
Top Bottom