Please Lock.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] The WBC IS A JOKE

Ward won't fight GGG because he can't accept he's the B side, will get paid far less, and will have to fight at GGGs desired catch weight

Simple as that

that dumb double standard... GGG talking about he want to fight floyd but at his weight at 154 but dont want to go up in weight to fight ward :rolleyes

Ward won't fight GGG because he can't accept he's the B side, will get paid far less, and will have to fight at GGGs desired catch weight

Simple as that

Enh. GGG bricked on his PPV, I don't think he has anywhere near the negotiating power that he thinks he does when it comes to Ward. Ward's inactivity is the only reason he can claim that, but clearly neither one of them are PPV draws right now.

Doesn't matter anyway though, Ward is going up in weight to fight a tougher fighter in Kovalev and GGG is gonna stick around 160 to continue to get ducked for the next couple years or get weight drained for a chance to fight Canelo as the B-side.

We saw a GGG PPV before P4P star Ward.
No one is concerned with who he beat in 2011.
Dude did himself no favors with that La Bomba snooze fest debacle.
Let's face it, ward doesn't have the most impressive resume either.
A drained and desperate Dawson? Lol

5 lbs is nothing for GGG if he was open to 154 for Floyd, if Canelo does get that catch weight. (Canelo and Floyd, apples and oranges I know)

The WBC's extension for Canelo is no big deal, y'all acting like Canelo is going to make excuses for the next plus years lmao

That fight is going to happen, but no reason for Canelo to dive in head first against a 160lb dude that no one at 160 or 168 wants to see.
It's a business fam, ya should know that lmao

I do find it funny that people get mad at GGG for not fighting Ward by going up in weight but Ward gets no blame in not wanting to go down in weight or the fact that he probably couldn't anymore so for the fight to happen GGG would have to be force to go up in weight.

I think people should just be happy that Ward is facing a much tougher and bigger opponent which would be a bigger notch on his belt than worrying about him and GGG, I mean Ward has clearly moved on, why can't everyone else?

Let's face it, ward doesn't have the most impressive resume either.
A drained and desperate Dawson? Lol

Carl Froch is greater than anybody GGG has stepped in the ring with and Ward made him look foolish. Kessler and Abraham as well. Matter of fact, GGGs best opponent Martin Murray just got beat by Abraham a couple weeks back. You're wildin. GGG has fought absolute nobodies in comparison.

I do find it funny that people get mad at GGG for not fighting Ward by going up in weight but Ward gets no blame in not wanting to go down in weight or the fact that he probably couldn't anymore so for the fight to happen GGG would have to be force to go up in weight.

I think people should just be happy that Ward is facing a much tougher and bigger opponent which would be a bigger notch on his belt than worrying about him and GGG, I mean Ward has clearly moved on, why can't everyone else?

I'm mad because it woulda been a great fight, and GGGs team said they'd be willing to go to go from 154 to 168 to fight anybody, only to later retract that statement and claim Ward needs to come down to fight them. It was like a bait and switch, and I thought that was weak.

And no I don't fault Ward for not going down because almost across the board I think catchweights are weak. It was weak when Ward did it to Dawson, it was weak when Manny did it to Cotto, and it's gonna be weak if Canelo does it to GGG. The smaller man testing himself at a higher weight is more interesting to me than the bigger guy draining himself and showing up to the fight half dead imo. That's why I like Ward-Kovalev, Ward is taking the risk of moving up and it's gonna make for a great fight. It wouldn't even be as interesting if Ward tried to get Kovalev down to 168.

But like I said, they're on different paths now so I don't necessarily care about that fight anymore, but homeboy up there claiming Ward needed to fight at a catchweight and get paid far less just to get a fight with GGG was just :smh: to me. GGG's negotiating power is not anywhere near as strong as he seems to think it is.

Last edited:
The way how people talk about triple GGG is boarderline Ronda Rousey-esk...

Not saying I can't wait to see his *** get knocked out, but I wouldn't mind seeing it, so people could get off his junk, and just be a fan of the sport rather then a boxing groupie.

A tried to keep it as PG as I could, without saying how I really feel.

Say what you want about GGG's opponents but don't hold your breath when it comes to him getting KO'd. The man doesn't flinch, wince, or grimace at power shots.

Please don't compare Golovkin to Rousey, even if only because the way people have taken a liking to him.

You might not like who he has fought, but he has proven a lot more than than white trash media creation. And he is legitimately skilled, can clearly take a punch, and remains respectful.

Care to explain why you hate him so much that you had to post that "PG?"

I don't remember saying GGG had a better resume or even a comparable resume, but ward hasn't done a damn thing since like 2011.

Between ward and GGG, it's G doing numbers, selling tickets, racking up good ratings, gaining fans etc
Ward can't do a damn thing, not even at home @ The Oracle I think it was.
GGG has the negotiating power between himself and ward, I'm not trying to say he can call the shots if he were to land say a cotto or Floyd fight.
And he isn't going to have much to say against Canelo, who is coming off a 900K ppv fight with cotto.

Ward having the far better resume and former #2 P4P would still be the B side vs G who has KOd a bunch of nobodies, which is a tough pill to swallow for Mr. SOG.
GGG was willing to cater to Ward until he saw who was really the A side between the two after Ward's last couple fights against some Haymon-esque cherry picks.

That fight is in the past. Ward won't be the only one to avoid a GGG fight, no big deal. Fighters duck all the time.

Ward vs Kovalev is where it is at.

Last edited:
The way how people talk about triple GGG is boarderline Ronda Rousey-esk...

Not saying I can't wait to see his *** get knocked out, but I wouldn't mind seeing it, so people could get off his junk, and just be a fan of the sport rather then a boxing groupie.

A tried to keep it as PG as I could, without saying how I really feel.
You should see some of the flomos in here fam.

I think some of them really do ride around in his Buggatis and smash Bad Medina or whatever her name is on the regular. Those cats have to be getting paid well to cape for the Money Team

Last edited:
I don't remember saying GGG had a better resume or even a comparable resume, but ward hasn't done a damn thing since like 2011.

Between ward and GGG, it's G doing numbers, selling tickets, racking up good ratings, gaining fans etc
Ward can't do a damn thing, not even at home @ The Oracle I think it was.
GGG has the negotiating power between himself and ward, I'm not trying to say he can call the shots if he were to land say a cotto or Floyd fight.
And he isn't going to have much to say against Canelo, who is coming off a 900K ppv fight with cotto.

Ward having the far better resume and former #2 P4P would still be the B side vs G who has KOd a bunch of nobodies, which is a tough pill to swallow for Mr. SOG.
GGG was willing to cater to Ward until he saw who was really the A side between the two after Ward's last couple fights against some Haymon-esque cherry picks.

That fight is in the past. Ward won't be the only one to avoid a GGG fight, no big deal. Fighters duck all the time.

Ward vs Kovalev is where it is at.

:smh::x

:rofl:

Last edited:
Agreed Lightweight Champ. Seen Golovkin get hit with good, clean, hard shots from Stevens, Monroe, Lemieux, etc and not once have I seen an ounce of grimace or pain from GGG. He's literally done everything right and people still hate him. Doesn't talk trash just truth. Stays composed and calm. Does his job and yet can't find an A level opponent. I like Andre Ward just as much as anyone but between inactivity and now injury, it's almost become actions speak louder than words Andre.

Back
Top Bottom