Please Lock.

HOLY SNAPS WOW QUILLEN DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN

WEAK STOPPAGE THOUGH MAN THIS IS TRASH BUT GOOD FIRST ROUND GREAT FIGHT.

Last edited:
Premature stoppage but never have kid chocolate a chance to win. So happy for one of my favorite fighters ... Go Jacobs.

Nice elbows by Jacobs, not trying to hate, good win, Peter should have probably just dropped, the fight would still continue right now.

Not sure if Jacobs is an Al Haymon fighter, but I'd see GGG vs Jacobs.

He Judah danced sideways when the ref step between them and couldn't stand up straight. What do you want the ref to do?

Jacobs/GGG is a good match up.

Last edited:
Damn Kevin Garnett why do you have to stop that fight? Couldn't even give him a standing count. He wasn't totally out of it if he was still focusing on getting on staying on his feet.

Good humble post fight interview by Kid Chocolate.

Last edited:
Forgot to mentioned how AB was getting booooo ... Dude looked so hurt .... Like everyone was getting applauded and cheered but him ..... LoL

Damn, missed it 
mean.gif

Rook why are you surprise? You think he's a better fighter than Jacobs?

I can't even front I don't follow either boxer that closely but I liked what I saw from Quillan in past fights plus I didn't think Quillan would get destroyed that bad. That was total domination

Damn, huge win for Jacobs man, definitely wasn't expecting that. Praying they don't do the immediate rematch though, Quillin was done. Hopefully Jacobs vs GGG can get made

True story.

Anyone that thought that stoppage was unjustified should know better after that.

Yea me & my friend aint like the stoppage at first but after hearing his post fight interview we changed our mind. Hope dude is ok

Also Jacobs looks JACKED...like unnatural
Never seen em fight before but dude is huge

How much time was left in that round? I forget.

That look in Quillin's eyes was not the look of a guy that was going to fare well much longer......

Not going simply by record. Lemieux and Rubio are both legitimate punchers and while they're not exactly contenders, both are good fighters.

I'm not saying GGG has fought tier one caliber guys but when it comes to questions about his chin he doesn't need to fight a big name for us to know if his chin has been tested.

As it stands, those guys I have named are all bigger punchers than Canelo, beyond that however it's a forgone conclusion that Canelo would be the most skilled opponent GGG has ever faced.

As for Quillin, he's decent. Can do a lot of things well but doesn't really excel at anyone facet. Like I said, Haymon is protecting him and his undefeated record. Wouldn't be surprised if Jacobs wins handily.

And handily he won indeed.

Back
Top Bottom