Plies? Who is this clown?

laugh.gif

p2mv1.jpg

I know y'all like him....$+*! is wrong with you guys
smh.gif

son I hated that shorty song or whatever it was but the more i heard from this dude i started to mess with it...its just raw real rap...he aint saying nothingmind blowing but you gotta laugh at songs like 1 more time and the bed remix...
laugh.gif
...and you def gotta feel 1000 years

he aint in line for the crown or anything but i appreaciate it for what it is...

Originally Posted by SaltyKicks

^ Then your not cool in mine.
smh.gif
Word. I effs with Plies heavy. Dude got that "fresh out the gutter" vibe to him, and I appreciate that contradiction
laugh.gif
.I dig music when I can hear the same shh from different perspectives. Why not give not-so-witty rap a chance? I don't mind simple rhyme schemes and whatnotsince dude is spitting about something. You can't not-feel the message in 100 years, Runnin my Mama Crazy, Kept it too Real, etc etc...

You can't not-feel the message in 100 years, Runnin my Mama Crazy, Kept it too Real, etc etc...
word.

Plies stays in rotation over here. he
pimp.gif
in my book

No don't get me wrong....When I say I don't like him....I'm not talking about his music..Being that I'm from south florida that"not-so-witty rap" is being played every time I turn a corner so Ive grown to accpet it.....I'm saying I really don't like him....As in Ihope he gets hit by a bus type dislike. Yah feel me?
laugh.gif

^ Then your not cool in mine.
smh.gif

laugh.gif
.....Like I give a
e5835ee7e03e5f6b9b6d9078baa893704070ca5.gif

No don't get me wrong....When I say I don't like him....I'm not talking about his music..Being that I'm from south florida that "not-so-witty rap" is being played every time I turn a corner so Ive grown to accpet it.....I'm saying I really don't like him....As in I hope he gets hit by a bus type dislike. Yah feel me?
laugh.gif

So you don't like Plies the person???

you're name says it all you salty. plies (not sure if his image is real) does what people before him done and thats not tricked you into listening to whathe's saying with the metaphors and punchlines. his lyrics are a straight shot and you gotta love it man. alot of rappers of ours past was the same way lookat NWA some gutta%+!$ coming right at ya no smoke and mirrors and sometimes ya wanna hear that without making sure you catch every double entendre andpunchline.

grin.gif
I find it very hard to believeyou from South Fla if you ain't feelin Plies, oh wait a minute, you must be from Coral Springs or something. Only a street N' can appreciate this manmusic. Now I don't know he a real N', but he [color= rgb(153, 0, 204)]talks[/color] about some real+@@*, so on that note Ima stand behind him................

I've listened to a few of his tracks, I can't say I'm a fan, but he's not bad.

But after listening to some interviews and learning more about dude, he's far more intelligent than he comes across on record.

I don't want to call him a CB4 Gusto but it just comes across as a not so good rapper dumbing down. It seems as if he can bring more to the table.

I can't really knock him, because if dude did attempt to use his intelligence, we probably wouldn't be speaking about him now.

Originally Posted by Tha Sun Child

grin.gif
I find it very hard to believe you from South Fla if you ain't feelin Plies, oh wait a minute, you must be from Coral Springs or something. Only a street N' can appreciate this man music. Now I don't know he a real N', but he [color= rgb(153, 0, 204)]talks[/color] about some real+@@*, so on that note Ima stand behind him................

roll.gif
I'm from the field if it matters....

That boy plies live! Eventhough he sound like he could be Kunta Kinte's son, he spit that real !!$$! Hood N's can appreciate his music all day becausehe talk about alot of stuff that goes on in the hood. Drivin my mama crazy is one of his realest songs, give it a spin to see what i'm talkin about!

I'm from the field if it matters....
The field? [color= rgb(153, 0, 204)]Deerfield?!?!?[/color]No wonder you don't like Plies........You dudes don't get no money, ya'll like one step up from CoralSprings.
laugh.gif

Deerfield Beach...The home of that bum Brent Schaeffer.......I thought he was gonna be the next Mike Vick...

word...plies is horrible. i dont see how yall could knowingly settle to listen to talentless rappers
eyes.gif

And I could prolly say the same thing about some of the rappers you like.....Its all about preference.....

Deerfield Beach...The home of that bum Brent Schaeffer.......I thought he was gonna be the next Mike Vick...
laugh.gif
His mom was one of my teachers in elementary school....Plus my friends older brother used to play football with him so I some what know him
roll.gif
But overall the whole damn city thought he would be the next mike vick.

Originally Posted by Tha Sun Child

Originally Posted by SaltyKicks

Tha Sun Child
Listen....Ain't you from Boca?....How are you real?

Naw, I'm from the Dale, but I stay in Palm Beach now.......F*N'

Realtalk...I know you just didn't call me a @+## N' over NT....I mean are you serious? What are you trying to get down with Team Goonies orsomething?
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom