Plies? Who is this clown?

plies comes in my finishline all the time! he gave this random dude a stack jus cause he came n said that his homeboy jus got locked up! i couldnt belive heactually counted and handed the dude 10 benjis! he told the dude to give it to his homeboy when he get out! i doubt he did! they have it on video some where?it was FAMU homecoming!

o and yeah he was at the FAMU game too walkin round with no body gaurds jus him and some of his boys (all bout his height lol)! ill post my pics with himlater!

7 days a week a full time baller
thug and a goon whatever you wanna call it
you hatin for nothin cause imma get money reguardless
you tryna catch lil mama I already done caught her
you want the 26's huh? I already done brought em'
you can't do what I do and thats part of the problem
I got the haters goin crazy I aint tryna stop em'
you what the streets huh dog? I already done locked em'

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i know there's gotta be a clip of him talking "normally" out there somewhere
laugh.gif
. i got no problems with dude though. you get used to hearin a lot of wack$+%*nonsense on the radio down here anyways.
sick.gif

Plies " never by a phantom 28's can't fit" ... I love that line... " how could u say he dont know how to dress when he never has a shirton lolol

roll.gif
as usual NTers come with the holier than thou music attitude...staytryna be preached too or learn something...its a beat and a dude talking reckless over it...i can accept that for what it is...different cds for differentmoods...you dont have to worship the dude or want to emulate him to listen to a song from him...i couldnt care less if he leaves the studio and hides in thebushes with his chopper waiting for an unsuspecting vic to walk by...or goes to a nice gated community and reads a novel while drinking a cup of tea...

i know 1 more time is comedy, the bed remix is just nasty/raw
laugh.gif
and1000years goes hard...

He just throwin money around to dudes he don't even know?
yeah he said here go $1000 for ur home boy give it to him when he get out n tell him i said dont let nobody keep him down! i was like
eek.gif
dang let me get a 20 lol

he is definitely one the best wack rappers, u know what, i didn't even give dude even a chance until my boy let me hear "Runnin my Mama Crazy",that @@% is real, how can you not feel that @@%? like it was stated, the dude is not up for the crown or nething,but i give respect when respect is due, his cdbangs!!!!!!!!!! enough said, if it bangs and it comes from the heart i can respect it, dont think this cd has left the changer since it has come out. its oneof my friday/saturday night cds.
laugh.gif

why is n***** always worried about what the next man is doing with his life, f***** do u, an artists job is to make music, if u like their music, listen to it,if u dont, throw that @#% in the trash, that n**** dont give a f*** what u think about him. do u,

im sorry
grin.gif

Originally Posted by dgk3188

Don't forget music is entertainment

exactly....at the end of the day he's just a normal dude doing something to put food on the table.

its just music.

relax people

thats all true but hes basically on some milli vanilli type $#% people went crazy when they found about them and although most rappers out probably arejust as fake his whole persona is based on his "realness" every one that likes him says hes to real or to gutter you rarely hear people talking abouthow good his music is

Originally Posted by 75 Partly Cloudy

7 days a week a full time baller
thug and a goon whatever you wanna call it
you hatin for nothin cause imma get money reguardless
you tryna catch lil mama I already done caught her
you want the 26's huh? I already done brought em'
you can't do what I do and thats part of the problem
I got the haters goin crazy I aint tryna stop em'
you what the streets huh dog? I already done locked em'

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

GOT EM HATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTIN'

Originally Posted by Tha Sun Child

Originally Posted by sneakfreek182

Originally Posted by Tha Sun Child

sneakfreek182.............
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

im guessing you disagree with my statement would you like to point out what im wrong about

You bumped a thread that was dead for 2 and half months.......
indifferent.gif
na it got bumped by jd2384 i didnt notice the dates

Back
Top Bottom