'Plus-Sized' College Student Claims Discrimination at Bar *UPDATE Fatty had stage dismantled SMH

thats kinda %$%*%+ up..

bouncer could of told her she was a bit too heavy to get on but not that shes fat enough to be pregnant.

The responses in here are too much
roll.gif

Originally Posted by LUKEwarm Skywalker

30t6p3b.gif
 @ folks in here laughing at her.
I swear y'all stay on some pathetic losers type steez.

Establishments have a right to control who goes on stage. Nobody wants to see a big girl up there just like nobody wants to see a dude up there.

She needs to learn how to pick her battles, preferably the ones that involve a fork and a knife

30t6p3b.gif

dude in here like I had lunch with this girl once when we met at the Magic tourney; she has a kind soul steez

Originally Posted by youngdoc

30t6p3b.gif

Establishments have a right to control who goes on stage. Nobody wants to see a big girl up there just like nobody wants to see a dude up there.

She needs to learn how to pick her battles, preferably the ones that involve a fork and a knife
This is so funny to me.

What if they didn't let a black girl on stage and they said some %+#@ like, "I've seen you on WSHH, you can't go on stage because you might get violent."

Bet NT would be singing a different tune.

Originally Posted by toast1985

Clubs reserve the right to discriminate when at their leisure.  
No they don't. Your dress code example is weak.

30t6p3b.gif

I have to  agree, she's lucky she got into the club. I know clubs in South Beach, and a few other spots around the country that she wouldn't get a chance to sniff into. You think that's bad, I had a cat roll with us who was refused because he wore a striped polo. I get into the spot, and of course dudes have on striped polo's, its just that the dude with us was bummy, I don't know or care how buddy got home. Clubs reserve the right to discriminate when at their leisure.  

Originally Posted by StillIn729

30t6p3b.gif

dude in here like I had lunch with this girl once when we met at the Magic tourney; she has a kind soul steez
we both know she ate his lunch too

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

ok and..

I could see if they didn't let her in the club, but not on the stage. Pull your head out your vajayjay. Shes just mad because that jolted her out of her fantasy world.

Every guy she turned down that night should sue her.

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Grizzly Hebert

C'mon now.

She knows her big $%% shouldn't be dancing on nobody'stage.

75b355ad408761b7faef662f48229806bd4c569.gif

Just sit in the corner and wait for a thirsty southern black dude to get at you.

I'm black, if that matters.[emoji]174[/emoji]

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

30t6p3b.gif

This is so funny to me.

What if they didn't let a black girl on stage and they said some *%%% like, "I've seen you on WSHH, you can't go on stage because you might get violent."

I bet you think its NT that is quick to play race card.Stop it Lamar.

30t6p3b.gif

This is so funny to me.

What if they didn't let a black girl on stage and they said some %+#@ like, "I've seen you on WSHH, you can't go on stage because you might get violent."

Originally Posted by toast1985

Clubs reserve the right to discriminate when at their leisure.  
No they don't. Your dress code example is weak.
Yeah NT would be singing a different tune. Please dont compare this situation to stereotyping based on race. That's ridiculous

A bar didnt want a fat chick on stage, dont bring race into this discussion.

Yeah NT would be singing a different tune. Please dont compare this situation to stereotyping based on race. That's ridiculous

Nah, I'm gonna go ahead and bring race into this discussion. Discrimination based on appearance is discrimination based on appearance. Period.

Nah, I'm gonna go ahead and bring race into this discussion. Discrimination based on appearance is discrimination based on appearance. Period.

Remember who played the card, though.All BS aside, we probably would've been even meaner if it was a big black chick.

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

Remember who played the card, though.All BS aside, we probably would've been even meaner if it was a big black chick.
You're using the term "race card" completely wrong, and does it make it right that "we probably would've been even meaner if it was a big black chick?"

Back
Top Bottom