Pokémon(s) That Serve No Purpose

Saw this shirt and thought it was pretty hilarious.
shirt_ninjabot_magikarp.jpg

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

magikarp was pretty buns. took forever for him to level bc his attacks were wack. I would start with him then swap someone else in. when he finally evolved to gyrados tho
pimp.gif

experience plus came in handy for magikarp

lol @ that shirt
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

I still remember playing Pokemon Yellow and being pissed off at Pikachu. I ******* paid for that damn stone so he could evolve, and all he kept doing was shaking his damn head no.

Like, "***** I paid for this ****, you know how much this stone cost you yellow piece of ****? Now turn into a GODDAMN RAICHU!!!"
roll.gif
this had me dyin for some reason
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

The old Pokemon for Gameboy Color was the truth. Well at least the blue edition, all them glitches in it. fly here, do this, fly there, swim and u fight a charizard, mewtwo, etc.
laugh.gif

I always thought that pokemon would make a nice rpg on the larger platforms

and yellow edition... same %@+# though

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

I still remember playing Pokemon Yellow and being pissed off at Pikachu. I ******* paid for that damn stone so he could evolve, and all he kept doing was shaking his damn head no.

Like, "***** I paid for this ****, you know how much this stone cost you yellow piece of ****? Now turn into a GODDAMN RAICHU!!!"
roll.gif
this had me dyin for some reason
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by habib77fm

Originally Posted by joshyy1834

Originally Posted by Mamaco

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

Originally Posted by dugtrio

dugtrio.gif

Dugtrio_Underneath_the_Surface_by_SaladBowl.jpg
If you showed me this in the 4th grade I would have been shook.
smh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

man we used to hustle little kids for their cards..."oh yeah, this holographic chancey is worth way more than a blastoise"
roll.gif
in sixth grade when pokemon cards just came out I got myfriend's little brother to trade me a blastoise for the machamp that came in all the starter decks. he asked for it back every day the rest of that year. and I don't think there will be a lot of moments in life comparable to how excited I was as an 11 year old when I opened a booster pack and found acharizard
happy.gif

I miss elementary school
frown.gif

My pops used to buy me about 10 packs of the bootleg cards every week I was killing stupid kids left and right. The english version ones too, kids used to staybringing japanese cards like "GT#OH".
laugh.gif
The ones that accusedme of cheating like "How you got those cards? How is that possible?!" used to get soooo mad during a game.
roll.gif
I used to tell them my mom worked at a Toys R Us and she got them for free.

Stupid un-hustling good for nothing kids.

Articuno
Zapdos
Charrizard
Mewtwo
Alakazam
Gengar

That's who I ran with in red version

Originally Posted by CIDMAN911

My pops used to buy me about 10 packs of the bootleg cards every week I was killing stupid kids left and right. The english version ones too, kids used to stay bringing japanese cards like "GT#OH".
laugh.gif
The ones that accused me of cheating like "How you got those cards? How is that possible?!" used to get soooo mad during a game.
roll.gif
I used to tell them my mom worked at a Toys R Us and she got them for free.

Stupid un-hustling good for nothing kids.
Kids with Fakes would get their cards ripped into pieces
I never really played Pokemon!!
Just collected... Me and my friends used to steal the holographic cards from Adam's on Fordham and Grand Concourse
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom