Pokémon(s) That Serve No Purpose

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

charizard.jpg

eek.gif
pimp.gif

yezzir, i was remember when i was pressed to finally have a charizard...and eventually trade for some other vicious pokemon....and then eventually jus givingthem away...i stopped caring.

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

All I remember that one Elite 4 chick's Lapras made me wanna toss my game boy color out the window
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Thing would paralyze you with body slam then just son you with ice/water attacks.

Zapdos with Thunder. /Lorelei

Only useless ones for me were Magikarp, Metapod, Kakuna. I kept Magikarp at the front and replaced him with a better Pokemon for easy exp. I just caught aCaterpie and a Weedle to avoid doing that with the cocoons.

roll.gif
@ the Dugtrio.

Originally Posted by razzle dazzle

Originally Posted by Tim Lincecum

To those who's played PokÃ[emoji]169[/emoji]mon in the past know about this one. If you can recall, the only way you can get him is through the coin slots and have 9,999 coins.

porygon.gif

What's the deal with Porygon?
Nah man, Porygon's useful for getting this dude:

pimp.gif

Can't go wrong with 405 Sp.Attack
laugh.gif
you one of those crazy dudes that EV trained the #%%+ outof your pokemon?

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

Why exatly did Popkemon lose value? I got an ancient mew and $%!@ still in the stash your telling me that i will never get big bucks for those?

co-sign, I got a binder full of the og pokemon cards and some rare stuff too and its all worth nothing?
ohwell.gif
nerd.gif

Ratata were annoying to see in those grass patches, Zubats and the Golbats always messin with my pokemon's head with its Confuse Rays....Voltorbs were alsoannoying with that one move that they commit suicide with. Hated using revive and potions for that dumb crap.

My favorite has to be Nidoking though. Strongest defense until you face Ghost/Psychic, but strong as hell.

the old stuff isn't worth much because nobody plays unlimited( where these cards are legal).

the only cards that really held value from that era were harder to find promos ie Red cheek e3 pika, gold border meowth, bilingual exeggutor.

they currently are up 453 pokemon not including different forms of some of them.

exp share solved some of the uselessness of crappy pokes, but magi-crap will always take the cake for being the worst pokemon ever. maybe the wobbuffet thathung out with jesse and james, but in game yeah, karp takes the cake.

currently working on my platinum, they just sucked me back in with the remakes of G/S. Lugia FTW!

dude dugtrio was a beast! magnitude (earthquake) did damage. so did dig.

btw if you waited to evolve caterpie for a couple levels he couldve evolved to metapod with tackle and harden... at that stage in the game a butterfree washuge

Originally Posted by DrewDioxin

the old stuff isn't worth much because nobody plays unlimited( where these cards are legal).

the only cards that really held value from that era were harder to find promos ie Red cheek e3 pika, gold border meowth, bilingual exeggutor.

they currently are up 453 pokemon not including different forms of some of them.

exp share solved some of the uselessness of crappy pokes, but magi-crap will always take the cake for being the worst pokemon ever. maybe the wobbuffet that hung out with jesse and james, but in game yeah, karp takes the cake.

currently working on my platinum, they just sucked me back in with the remakes of G/S. Lugia FTW!
damn, didnt know people still played tournaments for pokemon. so this perfectly built haymaker i had kept from like 9 years ago is worthless?
laugh.gif

Damn....Pokemon Cards are still like THAT?
laugh.gif
I haven't even touched my album in years.

I remember catching an Abra that only had the move teleport. Once he evolved to Kadabra it was on.

Lots of useless pokemon...they probably existed just to give people crap cards in the decks.

Got all of them with like 5 seconds to spare.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
It took me a while though..mind was blankin.

Back
Top Bottom