POKEMON APOKELYPSE - Live Action Pokemon Trailer

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Ash looks like he's 35 years old. At least try to look young

pretty good to be fan made...i don't want to see it, but i'd really like to know more info about the budget, what camera they used, ect ect...behind the scenes type stuff

pretty good to be fan made...i don't want to see it, but i'd really like to know more info about the budget, what camera they used, ect ect...behind the scenes type stuff

what the %^&* was that?
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
syfy channel?
nerd.gif

what the %^&* was that?
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
syfy channel?
nerd.gif

what the %^&* was that?
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
syfy channel?
nerd.gif

what the %^&* was that?
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
syfy channel?
nerd.gif

I don't want to watch the movie but for a fan film it is pretty impressive. I know the CG is not the best but just think in a few years small studios will be able to produce movies that look like the big budget films. If Hollywood was smart they would try to buy whatever studio this guy owns/works for or kill everyone involved with the project.

I don't want to watch the movie but for a fan film it is pretty impressive. I know the CG is not the best but just think in a few years small studios will be able to produce movies that look like the big budget films. If Hollywood was smart they would try to buy whatever studio this guy owns/works for or kill everyone involved with the project.

Back
Top Bottom