POKEMON APOKELYPSE - Live Action Pokemon Trailer

30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

For being fan-made, that was some amazing work.
pimp.gif

I can't believe you guys actually think this is being made into a real film. It's obviously a parody. But then again, that shows how far Hollywood has gone to ruining our favorite childhood franchises to the point where we'd actually believe something like this could become a reality.

pimp.gif

I can't believe you guys actually think this is being made into a real film. It's obviously a parody. But then again, that shows how far Hollywood has gone to ruining our favorite childhood franchises to the point where we'd actually believe something like this could become a reality.

Originally Posted by theDEEK

pimp.gif

Yeah man they raping out childhoods for quick bucks

Originally Posted by theDEEK

pimp.gif

Yeah man they raping out childhoods for quick bucks

Back
Top Bottom