roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

All I'm waiting for is Yu-gi-oh or Digimon
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Wow, this **** is horrible...hope it doesn't inspire Shayalalamalan to make another failure.

But good quality though...for a fan film parody.

Wow, this **** is horrible...hope it doesn't inspire Shayalalamalan to make another failure.

But good quality though...for a fan film parody.

I can't lie, I'd probably watch it. It looks pretty decent seeing as how it's fan made. 

I can't lie, I'd probably watch it. It looks pretty decent seeing as how it's fan made. 

Its sounding like some of you think this is an actually Hollywood film. The Pokemon creators would never greenlight something like this.

Its sounding like some of you think this is an actually Hollywood film. The Pokemon creators would never greenlight something like this.

That was hot. I'd watch it on DVD if it were to actually be made like that. The dark, grittiness adds appeal w/ the whole real world effect. Still waitin for a Pokemon RPG style game

Back
Top Bottom