Pokemon Explained

Originally Posted by bonafide125

I dont believe it. It ruins everything

Because it's not true.

Dude just over analyzed everything so much.
laugh.gif

That was a really deep analysis out of something so simple...yet it hit the nail on the head. Great read.

On another note, there goes my childhood
frown.gif

Wait.... What?

So it's just some dude's theory (I'll read when I get home), and Ash isn't actually in a coma and it isn't just a figment of hisimagination?

Phew. That'd be some disheartening #@+ right there.

Imagine if they actually produced an episode with this as the story..3 years of my life would be destroyed.

damn. it makes sense though... but it IS just a theory at the end of the day. loved the show when i was a youngin' though
laugh.gif
I remember rushing home fromschool to watch it... good times

Originally Posted by Curious24

will read late live action movie should come out
Imagine if there was a live action movie though
eek.gif
I doubtPokemon would actually be cute and cuddly in real life. They'd be the most terrifying things ever. Like these beasts would just maul you and leave you fordead ("fainting"
grin.gif
.) Just picture walking down a dark alley andbeing confronted by giant 3" tall rats or encountering butterflies the size of eagles, that also happen to spread toxic dust, when you take a strollthrough the park.
indifferent.gif

or maybe not
laugh.gif

647385222l_2.jpg

ASH'S FATHER IS TEAM ROCKER OWNER / LAST GYM LEADER OF RED/BLUE VERSION

IM PRETTY SURE HE IS

ITS GOING TO BE ON SOME STAR-WARS MESS WHEN THEY MEET

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

Originally Posted by Curious24

will read late live action movie should come out
Imagine if there was a live action movie though
eek.gif
I doubt Pokemon would actually be cute and cuddly in real life. They'd be the most terrifying things ever. Like these beasts would just maul you and leave you for dead ("fainting"
grin.gif
.) Just picture walking down a dark alley and being confronted by giant 3" tall rats or encountering butterflies the size of eagles, that also happen to spread toxic dust, when you take a stroll through the park.
indifferent.gif

or maybe not
laugh.gif

647385222l_2.jpg

laugh.gif
real life cubone

I dont have time to read that....seems like it would be interesting, but i didnt even watch pokemon like that.

laugh.gif

I've seen this too many times. You can apply it was all a dream and the main character was in a coma with many works of fiction. It's even easier whenPokemon was such a textbook show.

Originally Posted by DanzInRealLife

Wait.... What?

So it's just some dude's theory (I'll read when I get home), and Ash isn't actually in a coma and it isn't just a figment of his imagination?

Phew. That'd be some disheartening #@+ right there.
Yes, yes it is.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Master Zik

laugh.gif

I've seen this too many times. You can apply it was all a dream and the main character was in a coma with many works of fiction. It's even easier when Pokemon was such a textbook show.
Could you post some examples?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom