Pokemon Explained

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

"I…want to be…the very…best…"

frown.gif
laugh.gif

Ash didn't meet Team Rocket until AFTER he got hit by the lightning so they couldn't have gotten less menacing during the 'coma' because hedidn't know how they were before it... Right?

*Plugs in Pokemon Yellow*

pretty good read and yea the dude payed too much attention to the show.
i really do miss those days more than anything,if i could go back i would.
time to bring out the blue version.

I would hope that the shows writers, and other writers, would think stuff up similar to this. It's all convinient coincedences though.

Originally Posted by dopestop

cliffnotes

ash gets hit by lighting
is put in a coma
dreams of an alternate reality
each character represents a characteristic of ash
ex: brock-suppressed sexuality
laugh.gif

after 7 years in a coma his mom agrees to pull the plug
says last words then sees moms next to him loosing hope then dies

but in the first episode, he had his pokemon before he got hit by lightning...

so I dont understand how this could even be a dream state if pokemon already existed prior to him being hit by lightning.

Originally Posted by sn00pee

but in the first episode, he had his pokemon before he got hit by lightning...

so I dont understand how this could even be a dream state if pokemon already existed prior to him being hit by lightning.
this theory subscribes that pokemon are real. after the lightning strike is when the unrealistic pokemon come into play. the ones he saw before hegot struck were realistic.

Good read it explains alot butttttttttttttttttttttttttt Man is this was real My childhood is offically gone....BTW Disney Bought out Marvel...God
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Raffy53

Good read it explains alot butttttttttttttttttttttttttt Man is this was real My childhood is offically gone....BTW Disney Bought out Marvel...God
indifferent.gif
What does it explain? It's a theory made up by someone man.
laugh.gif

This is not true.

Originally Posted by I DONT PASS

Isnt this show still running with new episodes?
I'm pretty sure.

I can't really remember what happened in pokemon, seeing as how it was about 10 years ago when I last watched an episode, but when did Ash EVER get struckby lightning? And does he die in the actual show? Or did the dude make up that part?

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

I can't really remember what happened in pokemon, seeing as how it was about 10 years ago when I last watched an episode, but when did Ash EVER get struck by lightning? And does he die in the actual show? Or did the dude make up that part?
he actually doesnt really get struck by lightning, pikachu does and creates some kinda lightningexplosion that kills the birds and saves ash.

Back
Top Bottom