Pokemon Explained

Originally Posted by Sp Raised

Damn why did i come in here..
smh.gif

word...
smh.gif
smh.gif

[Biggie] It was all a dream [/Biggie] EDIT: They did eat pokemon. I remember I had the official handbook and it says that Farfetch'd were eaten with leeks
laugh.gif

that was a REALLY good read

i wonder if the author has a degree in psychology

What happens in the last episode? I grew up and never saw it. Did he really end up dieing?
Also, I always wondered why he had a new hat in some later episodes
laugh.gif

i dont think there was ever a last episode..i've never heard of any anyway

laugh.gif
this !%@! got me thinking about pokemon man. You can tie so much in with this theory. Like how brock longed for his vulpix to evolve and the damn pokemonhad 3 choices to evolve to but never wanted to evolve. Also, the way ash struggled with his charmander. How hitmochan is named after Jackie chan and hitmoleeafter Bruce lee. Also how it seemed immoral to use stones(steroids) to evolve your pokemon. His coma can also explain for psychic and ghost type pokemon...Like drowzee eats dreams and if he eats bad dreams he gets sick. Cubone wears the mask of his dead mother. Snorlax can be the biggest symbol yet. How he'salways sleeping, powerful as hell in his sleep and extremely stubborn and can only be awakened by a pokeflute. I'm pretty sure digglet has something to dowith ashs fruity sexuality too.

ASH'S FATHER IS TEAM ROCKER OWNER / LAST GYM LEADER OF RED/BLUE VERSION

IM PRETTY SURE HE IS

ITS GOING TO BE ON SOME STAR-WARS MESS WHEN THEY MEET

i believe that Giovanni is the red head kids father from the Gold/Silver version... thats the game though and that paul character is supposed to be him but idk its kinda confusing

Back
Top Bottom