Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

Never ran into a Pikachu yet, Still haven't seen a bulbasaur either. I had a cp79 Ekans come from a 5km egg :stoneface: had a lucky egg active to evolve some Pokemon and still aint hit lvl 14. CP14 Machoke pops up while the egg is active :stoneface: This game hates me.

I've only encountered one Pikachu in the wild. Caught him in Times Square.

So hard to find Pikachu, Charmander and Squirtle.
frown.gif
I come across Squirtles and Bulbasaurs all the time. Only cam across a Charmander once and also a Charmeleon. Found a Pikachu in the wild, but that **** ran away from me.
I haven't even seen a Charmeleon on the tracker.
frown.gif

You work in the city? Where's the spot for Squirtles? I want a Blastoise.
laugh.gif

work kinda lit right now and its lunchtime....but id rather eat.

saw it earlier b4 lunch and i had to go clear across campus to handle an issue...but nothing popped and none of the footsteps dropped below 3. not wasting my time with this glitched BS tracker....

Last edited:
I haven't even seen a Charmeleon on the tracker.:frown:

You work in the city? Where's the spot for Squirtles? I want a Blastoise.:lol:

I work on Park Ave. There has to be maybe 50-70 Pokestops from 47th going all the way up to 60th. And half of them are constantly being lured from 8am-6pm.

I've seen all different sorts of Pokemon show up, some in particular have only shown up at night for me. Only problem I have is the steps glitchs. I'll walk up blocks and then go over one avenue to make a full circle and it'll still say the Pokemon is 3 steps away. I've even wraped in and out of streets looking :lol:

Missed out on some really good Pokemon too--Charizard, Aerodactyle, Alakazam, Blastoise, Dragonair, Kabutops, Omanstar, Seadra, Exeggutor, Gengar, Arcanine, and Nidoking.

Last edited:

frown.gif

laugh.gif
I work on Park Ave. There has to be maybe 50-70 Pokestops from 47th going all the way up to 60th. And half of them are constantly being lured from 8am-6pm.

I've seen all different sorts of Pokemon show up, some in particular have only shown up at night for me. Only problem I have is the steps glitchs. I'll walk up blocks and then go over one avenue to make a full circle and it'll still say the Pokemon is 3 steps away. I've even wraped in and out of streets looking
laugh.gif

Missed out on some really good Pokemon too--Charizard, Aerodactyle, Alakazam, Blastoise, Dragonair, Kabutops, Omanstar, Seadra, Exeggutor, Gengar, Arcanine, and Nidoking.
Damn, Kips Bay is a tad bit too far of a walk.
laugh.gif

I spent some time during the day at Columbus Circle last week. That whole Central Park South area is on fire.

eek.gif
 @ All the Pokemon you missed on that I haven't even seen yet.
laugh.gif

Last edited:

frown.gif

laugh.gif

I've seen all different sorts of Pokemon show up, some in particular have only shown up at night for me. Only problem I have is the steps glitchs. I'll walk up blocks and then go over one avenue to make a full circle and it'll still say the Pokemon is 3 steps away. I've even wraped in and out of streets looking
laugh.gif

Damn, Kips Bay is a tad bit too far of a walk.
laugh.gif

I spent some time during the day at Columbus Circle last week. That whole Central Park South area is on fire.

eek.gif
 @ All the Pokemon you missed on that I haven't even seen yet.
laugh.gif
ive beeen wanting to go to one of those places but cant decide which one. i need someplace lit with pokestops and almost nonstop lures. i heard union square is lit. is it worth the trip to columbus circle?

Damn, Kips Bay is a tad bit too far of a walk.:lol:

:wow:  @ All the Pokemon you missed on that I haven't even seen yet.:lol:

I haven't seen them either. They just showed up on my nearby list, but when I went out to find them the 3 step glitch kicked in. It's extremely frustrating.

ive beeen wanting to go to one of those places but cant decide which one. i need someplace lit with pokestops and almost nonstop lures. i heard union square is lit. is it worth the trip to columbus circle?

Go to these places:

• LIC Piers (Gantry State Park)
  • Union Square
  • Central Park South
  • Upper West Side around the mueum
  • Upper East Side around the museum
  • Rockefeller Plaza
  • Astoria Park
  • Brooklyn Promenade

All these spots will have clusters of Pokestops that are constantly being lured almost 24/7. Caught some of my best Pokemon at these spots.

Go to these places:

• LIC Piers (Gantry State Park)
  • Union Square
  • Central Park South
  • Upper West Side around the mueum
  • Upper East Side around the museum
  • Rockefeller Plaza
  • Astoria Park
  • Brooklyn Promenade

All these spots will have clusters of Pokestops that are constantly being lured almost 24/7. Caught some of my best Pokemon at these spots.
wish i could give u a hundred reps! thanks for the recommendations. i think im gonna hit union square and probably central park south this weekend. thats the only time i get to nerd out and actually dedicate time to this.

much appreciated man

MY GOAL

Build acct to Level 50 with CP at 5k per pokemon

then trade acct for HYPEBEAST Shoe release to Pokemon Hypebeast, even steven!

devil.gif

wish i could give u a hundred reps! thanks for the recommendations. i think im gonna hit union square and probably central park south this weekend. thats the only time i get to nerd out and actually dedicate time to this.

much appreciated man

Columbus Circle is also a good spot.

I gotta stop coming in this thread when in work lol i always got NO GPS signal and theres a damn lure right outside my building constantly that i know i would be able to reach 

I gotta stop coming in this thread when in work lol i always got NO GPS signal and theres a damn lure right outside my building constantly that i know i would be able to reach 
Might just be the building you're in...but I had the same issue the first few days. I tried turning on wifi, and the GPS picked up. Didn't need to connect to any network. Give it a shot. Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom