Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

You're cheating famb.

And this is coming from someone whose office building literally has no pokemon in it at all. Ever. I could really benefit from doing what you're doing but I am a man of honor, I swear it by the old gods and the new.

#TeamValor.
c1408561ee19aa5453f8eb5fa098139d.jpg

Wish I could go out [emoji]128542[/emoji]

I usually run, walk, hike, just about everyday. I average 20K-25K steps a day according to my Fitbit

But sadly I got taken out by a tick

I see no problem with people that live in the country/small town like me using the spoofing hack. 

Most of yall just won't understand how irritating it is to have the nearest gym be 8-9 mins away from you while the 2nd nearest gym is like 14-20 mins away. 

People like me have to literally get in a car and drive around to experience all of the fun that is to be had with this game. Gas price too high for that shawty. Then add to the fact that I'm on team Instinct which seems to be the least popular clan in the game. It's lonely out here for Team Yellow.

^Haven't come across Voltorbs or Magnemites.

I wish we could see which Pokemon are favored in different areas.

Those of you that are on T-Mobile, download their "T-Mobile Tuesdays" app and redeem their offer for free data for a year while playing Pokemon Go

Back
Top Bottom