Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

some dudes here are ready to throw their girl out of a moving car because she got a higher cp on their pokemon, can't even imagine what would happen if it's first come first serve :lol:

Last edited:
I can understand why they decided not to. They still need to put out the games for business purposes. Making the games more like Pokemon Go would basically eliminate anyone from buying a Gameboy and the games for $60.

They also can't monetize on the game if the players do not have an incentive to purchase their virtual currency. If they take away the need to catch more pokemon, them there won't be a need to purchaes more pokeballs.

Anybody out here for LI?

I know the city is lit but I wont be out there until the weekend but any cool spots yall recommend out here?

Been going to Eisenhower park and its cool. But I need a electricbuzz b you feel me

Anybody out here for LI?

I know the city is lit but I wont be out there until the weekend but any cool spots yall recommend out here?

Been going to Eisenhower park and its cool. But I need a electricbuzz b you feel me

Been to Eisnhower Park 4 times in the last week :lol:

Port Jeff is supposed to be the hot spot :nerd:

Anybody manage to log in yet?

I get in but I get the spinning pokeball of death

Anybody out here for LI?

Been to Eisnhower Park 4 times in the last week
laugh.gif

Port Jeff is supposed to be the hot spot
nerd.gif
@Mike n Nikes

Word?

I might make that drive out to PJ Thurs for a couple hours
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom