Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

Saw this Hack, Pretty cool

They added Walking options into the Game:

Change Walking Speed

Tap to Walk: You tap anywhere on screen and guy walks to mark

Patrol: He just walks in a circle around the whole screen of the area your in

5km eggs are trash only 2-3 pokemons can be good out of such a large range

how the f is doduo a class 5k pokemon, are you kidding me?

I keep running into the same dookie Pokemon, and whenever I see one I don't have it's low CP. Any reason why some Pokemon, even with low CP escape like crazy? had a 54CP Pikachu escape like four times and then dip.

I'm at 84 Pidgey candies right now.

How many should I rack up to get the most out of a lucky egg?

The OG pokes give zero dambs about raz berries and great balls.  I had to use a razberry plus an ultra ball to finally capture a 404 cp Squirtle in the wild (my first).  That tortoise was ninja kicking great balls all over the place.  Still looking for a Bulbasaur to complete the original quartet.
I'm at 84 Pidgey candies right now.

How many should I rack up to get the most out of a lucky egg?
You want to have between 55-60 pokemon ready to evolve to maximize your bonus points.  I went from 14 or 15 and jumped up to 18 using this method.  They don't all have to be pidgey's.  Weedles and Caterpies work just as well and obviously any other pokemon that are ready to make the jump.

http://pidgeycalc.com/

Last edited:
That Porygon is sick i haven't seen any of them in Philly. None of my friends have em either. My Pokedex is weak :smh:. Best dude I have is a Pinsir at like 540cp.

Last edited:
The OG pokes give zero dambs about raz berries and great balls.  I had to use a razberry plus an ultra ball to finally capture a 404 cp Squirtle in the wild (my first).  That tortoise was ninja kicking great balls all over the place.  Still looking for a Bulbasaur to complete the original quartet.

You want to have between 55-60 pokemon ready to evolve to maximize your bonus points.  I went from 14 or 15 and jumped up to 18 using this method.  They don't all have to be pidgey's.  Weedles and Caterpies work just as well and obviously any other pokemon that are ready to make the jump.

http://pidgeycalc.com/

wait...

so all them damn rats and pidgeons I transferred over for 1 candy was not the move and I should have saved the individual low CP scrum?

Played the games when I was a kid so I'm loving this. Got me visiting places I would've never imagined
laugh.gif

Last edited:
just murdered the local gym on my break. no bid deal

The Tangela is wicked effective on some diff pokemon like the jolteon/flareon/vapereon.

Back
Top Bottom