Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

Blastoise 

Charizard

Snorlax

Gengar

Onix

Also, if any of you play Pokemon Showdown, send me a challenge. I'm playing right now. Username: benzilla427

If for some reason the app freezes during the mass evolve situation will closing it out mess up the lucky egg time?

So I'm right at the cusp of level 19. Currently sitting on about 55-60 evolves (most from Pidgeys and Rats) is it worth it now to drop a lucky egg to get to level 21 which would be 55k? If I did my math right with the new mons added it'll be approx. 62k in exp in 30 min. I just want to start catching some higher level mons man.

don't know if the patch fixed this but it's worth a try... after you've activated your egg go to your phone settings and got back 29 minutes, when you return back to the game you should have your lucky egg still activated but with additional 29 mins, so you have a good hour of double XP.

So I'm right at the cusp of level 19. Currently sitting on about 55-60 evolves (most from Pidgeys and Rats) is it worth it now to drop a lucky egg to get to level 21 which would be 55k? If I did my math right with the new mons added it'll be approx. 62k in exp in 30 min. I just want to start catching some higher level mons man.

don't know if the patch fixed this but it's worth a try... after you've activated your egg go to your phone settings and got back 29 minutes, when you return back to the game you should have your lucky egg still activated but with additional 29 mins, so you have a good hour of double XP.

someone said this doesnt work

Never tried it but i heard it is 50/50 on rewinding the clock.

Level 23 here and just giving a heads up on not getting your hopes up with getting higher CP mons. Im in the low 20's levels.. You will still get low CP mons. It is still pretty random with Niantic implementation.

caught a lapras with 600 cp. :smh:
eevees still with 25cps.... have'nt caught one yet with higher then 500cp

My highest mon thus far is 1800 cp, the 2nd highest is 1300. Both caught within a week(last) of each other.

Last edited:
"just imagine an American-based Christian organization planning to poison water supplies to bring the second-coming quicker"
Yes, I understand what happened. That's why I'm a little skeptical of drinking something someone put out there. I'm really paranoid person bro.

^ While some of that may be partially true, I think it's mostly hearsay. There was a guy on reddit who got over 1 million EXP over the course of a weekend using legitimate methods, so getting above level 34 is definitely possible.

Back
Top Bottom