Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

View media item 2132798First one I seen since I started... 9 ultra balls with nice or great throws all with raspberries pops out and runs away... Seen him on radar drove all around in circles till I found him damn I'm pissed only thing that makes it better he was low cp

Added a bunch of pokemon to the pokedex today. Ivysaur, Hitmonlee, Machoke, Lickitung, Kingler, Haunter, Dragonair, Gloom, Grimer.

Also hatched a 634 Ponyta from a 5k egg, pretty good day.

Last edited:
Sorry, but what is IV?

Keep seeing posted, have no idea what yall talkin about.

I believe it's a scale on the potential of your Pokemon (HP, moves, max CP level, etc). Most people will hold out on evolving a Pokemon until they catch one with the best IV.

Sorry, but what is IV?

Keep seeing posted, have no idea what yall talkin about.
eM1JBYM.png

K0bgtif.png

pd1hC2C.png

7Ca1qE9.png

Man Ultra balls ain't even worth the hype!

Still got 17 left
At the very least it's more balls to use when I get 20 for hitting level 20 
laugh.gif

I'm always running low on them since Poke Balls only regularly catch low-middle CP common Pokemon at this point

Last edited:
What's up fellas, thought I would promote some Pokemon dad hats I designed and threw a little spin on. I was a definitely a fan growing up and my 10 year old loves the og series with the 151 after showing her on YouTube.

With the popularity of the app going to crazy I figured I would have a great opportunity to reach other fans like myself, they may not be kids anymore but still want to rep their childhood in cool fashionable way. I've wore them around NYC and get compliments and head nod approvals all the time. Lol. I have been able to provide close to a dozen people with these hats just on the street using the app.

This is the first batch of Pokemon for the moment. I have another handful coming very soon.

Let me know what you guys think. Appreciate the time.

View media item 2133217

While grabbing coffee this morning I caught a cp170 vileplume, the hell do you even train bro?

101 caught
102 Seen

Got to find a way to get them Omnystar and Kabuto
Is Slowbro good trade bait?

I feel like the thrill of the hunt goes away with trading.

Also someone at a pokestop brought up a good idea with the medals. They should give exp points. Like what is their purpose at this point?

Back
Top Bottom