Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

It probably is and I'm just now realizing how the game was seriously played. I was a leisure player, enjoying the moments so maybe I'm seeing the rough underbelly of true trainers.

Lil fella in a grown man world

man at least you guys are seeing them

I've seen one and wasted ~20 ultra balls and berries then bounced

and I've never seen another since

You're not one to complain, I haven't even seen a Dragonair nor a Dratini :smh:

Honestly you dont need any ultra rare mons to be competitive in gyms

As long as you can cheese with vaporeons you dont need anything else.

Ultra rare mons or high IV mons are more like a trophy collection thing, they are nice to have but they are not much better than your high efficient budget mons like vaporeon, exeggutor, slowbro wigglytuff etc

DEF, that's how I always wished they would've made the games. That's why I never used Legendaries for battling, even in-game- it just seemed cheap.

I think the problem is worse in Go than in the original games due to having much fewer stat categories, so there are less ways for a mon to be "good", narrowing the field down to a select few. I also think it's dumb that type advantage multipliers were reduced in Go.

man at least you guys are seeing them

I've seen one and wasted ~20 ultra balls and berries then bounced

and I've never seen another since

You're not one to complain, I haven't even seen a Dragonair nor a Dratini :smh:

Never seen a Dragonair neither and have seen a handful of Dratini but I had to go out of my way and go to Santa Monica Pier for it or else I would have never seen one.

With all that effort I wish I would have gotten something better by now.

Still no Venausaur, no Lapras, no Blastoise, etc...

Hell I don't even care that he isn't a top tier mon but I just want a Charizard (picked charmanader as my first mon) and I still don't have one :lol:

Honestly you dont need any ultra rare mons to be competitive in gyms

As long as you can cheese with vaporeons you dont need anything else.

Ultra rare mons or high IV mons are more like a trophy collection thing, they are nice to have but they are not much better than your high efficient budget mons like vaporeon, exeggutor, slowbro wigglytuff etc
Also true

DEF, that's how I always wished they would've made the games. That's why I never used Legendaries for battling, even in-game- it just seemed cheap.

I think the problem is worse in Go than in the original games due to having much fewer stat categories, so there are less ways for a mon to be "good", narrowing the field down to a select few. I also think it's dumb that type advantage multipliers were reduced in Go.
It's too straight forward. If they ever try a second go at this game I'd rather there'd be more of a focus on battling than just finding. Bring back actual battling to level up and fight a new pokemon to weaken him then capture or just beat em up. That might be the main thing I miss. I wouldn't even mind all the pidgey and rattatas all around if I could just beat the breaks off of em when I got bored and earned some XP

I don't even care about battling. I'll only do it if there's only one Pokemon and I know I can beat it. I just play for collecting all the Pokemon. That's why I hope the Legendaries, Mew, and Mewtwo won't only be obtainable by battling. 

I've given up on battling for a while now. I'm just wanting to catch em all but I don't have the time of the traveling ability to be able to either collect enough to evolve or get enough eggs to hatch ones I can't catch outright. Like I've seen a couple of Marowaks but without Pokevision I'm no longer interested in trying to track down anything that isn't already in my direction

I only really battle to get pokecoins, rather work a little bit on it and collect a few here and there than paying for it.

Where are you guys finding these Dragonites?

I am 14k exp point away from lvl 29 and this was my first time ever seeing a Dragonite pop up on my radar. I work in downtown Dallas where, from my playing experience, the most diverse 'mon action is in the city.

I feel like you have to go to high density spots near water with multiple lures activated to get the most diverse Pokemon for example here in Chicago since we're near the lake we have Pratt Beach, navy pier and museum campus as the best spots I've seen in the city.

I still need me a Raichu. I can evolve 2, but none of the Pikachu's I have are worth evolving.
I got lucky and got that one from an egg and powered it up some. I was hoping it'd be a higher CP post-evolution and be my best electric Pokemon, but several of my Jolteons are still higher. 
ohwell.gif

I think what is keeping me in the game is that Valour runs my town. So I collect between 80-100 coins every day. Been basically using all of my coins on incubators. I wish I could buy another infinite use incubator for like 1k coins. I would be all over that.

I'm level 27 now and my Pokedex is at 119 and 119

Just wanna catch em all.

I also do agree that I wish the game was like old gameboy games and you could kinda pick your favorite pokemon and level them up as far as you choose.

Back
Top Bottom