Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

Didn't know Tauros was a NA exclusive Pokemon.

I've gotta go catch another one to have in my lineup now

FastPokeMap has actually been real accurate for me, when it's on the map and I go to the location, it's pretty much been 100% for me.

I also like it that if the mon doesn't appear on the map, it usually shows on the nearby bar (top right) and you just click on what you are looking for and it squares off a box in the map where it could be at. Then it's just a matter of clicking around that box until it appears and then head on out .

Only downside is that it can be on the slow side.

LACMA still loaded with Charmanders

View media item 2174764

Last edited:
Caught a Raichu this morning. Ran across a Arcanine but it ran :smh:

View media item 2174783
If I can catch an arcanine and somehow find an Aerodactyl I'll fall back in the game again. I have no idea if aerodactyls even spawn around here

Recent catches

Verizon ? you must be rich bruh, Pokemon has to be killing your data
laugh.gif
pokemon go only takes up a few megs of your data per day. i read that in a few places. its not the data hogging beast like most think it is.

I have Verizon with 2GB and was pleasantly surprised at how little data is uses.

It does help that I connect to wi-fi open but was worried about having it open while driving as LA traffic is hell but it really hasn't even come close to going past my data cap.

Around my house, Mystic owns like every gym and got them to level 10 and they've been holding those gyms for more than a week. I decided today was the day to finally go and use my potions and revives to take them down. After taking down 2 gyms, Instinct came by and booted me out before I could collect. I ain't even mad. I just want to see any other team other than Mystic flourish.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
mystic run things 

I think everyone knows at this point that the Eevee naming trick only works once for each evolution. As further proof, I just evolved 8 Eevees, 7 of them named "Rainer". First three in a row were Jolteons 
mean.gif
 then I finally got a Vaporeon. Then the one that WASN'T named Rainer ended up being a Vaporeon. Final tally:

5 Jolteons (4 had Thunder, though)

2 Vaporeons (neither had Hydro Pump) 
frown.gif

1 Flareon (Heat Wave, meh)

I hate that they nerfed Jolteon in Go. He was one of my favorite mons in the old games.

It's apparently up for debate. The "trick" is to rename them then close the app and once reopened it works. Haven't done it but there's plenty who have and it's worked every time

It's apparently up for debate. The "trick" is to rename them then close the app and once reopened it works. Haven't done it but there's plenty who have and it's worked every time
Nah, I renamed them, logged out, closed the app, opened app, logged on, then evolved. It's just a matter of luck, but with 1/3 odds it can give the appearance of working even though you're just getting lucky.

Its a fact that it only works once

Those who say it works more than once lucked out because you still have a 1/3 chance to get what you want.

Recent catches

Verizon ? you must be rich bruh, Pokemon has to be killing your data :lol:

pokemon go only takes up a few megs of your data per day. i read that in a few places. its not the data hogging beast like most think it is.

I'm on Verizon as well and it really doesn't take up as much as you'd think. It's the battery you really got to keep in mind. They need to let this game run in the background or something. Not tryna have my game open while I'm tryna hatch eggs and I sure as hell ain't paying $35-80 for PoGo "Plus".

At the height of the game my local Best Buy was always out of power banks lol.

Back
Top Bottom