Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

Finally hatched Snorlax in a 10k last night :pimp: Idc about battles, hp, just here to collect and evolve.

To all you guys having trouble evolving starters...

You do know about silphroads nest atlas right?
Where I play its Magicarp and Drowsees on constant. No starters to be found. 

I thought if i left my phone open all night my trainer would wonder around and i would rake in the candies for my charmander, but I got nothing but a kilt battery 

Last edited:
I thought if i left my phone open all night my trainer would wonder around and i would rake in the candies for my charmander, but I got nothing but a kilt battery 
Leave it on the charger...? Though on some phones Pokemon Go drains the battery faster than the charger can recharge it.

On my old phone, the gps must've not been very good, because it wandered a lot (which is good for this game). On my new phone, it hardly wanders at all, in all the same spots.

That's a good idea, though... maybe I should get out my old phone and try it overnight, lol

So exp are doubled in this event too?

I just spun a pokestop and got 100exp instead of the usual 50.

Might be the best time to use a lucky egg if you have one lying around and been saving those mass pidgey evolves.

Last edited:

Might be the best time to use a lucky egg if you have one lying around and been saving those mass pidgey evolves.
i think you may have hit a mega pokestop. i think to get a mega stop, you have to have spun 9 other different pokestops consecutively, and on the 10th itll give u 100xp, 6 items or more i think, and an egg if you can fit it.

if you spin 1 of the same ones more than once before you hit your 10th stop, it wont work.

Last edited:
^ ^ ^

Not sure, no other trackings working as of late so I haven't been able to check. Trying to check on FastPokemap right now and it's just not loading for me.

i think you may have hit a mega pokestop. i think to get a mega stop, you have to have spun 9 other different pokestops consecutively, and on the 10th itll give u 100xp, 6 items or more i think, and an egg if you can fit it.

if you spin 1 of the same ones more than once before you hit your 10th stop, it wont work.

I don't know, it only gave me 4 items but you may be correct. Just spun another one and only 50exp.

We finally know how much Nintendo made from Pokémon Go

Nintendo reported its second-quarter earnings (pdf) for 2016 today, and it broke out its profits from Pokémon Go for the first time. The company made ¥12 billion ($115 million) from licensing fees through from the game, which flow through affiliated firms including the Pokémon Company.

The profit Nintendo would see from Pokémon Go was a bit of a mystery until today. At one point, investors were snapping up so much Nintendo stock in the hopes of profiting from Pokémon Go that the company issued a warning to temper their exuberance.

Pokémon Go has made an estimated $600 million in revenue for its developer, Niantic Labs, in the three months since it launched, according to App Annie. Reconciling that with Nintendo’s earnings indicates that Nintendo gets a 19% cut of the game’s total revenues.

What’s more, Pokémon Go had a halo effect, Nintendo said, driving the firm’s hardware sales up by 19% compared to a year earlier, even though the game doesn’t require the company’s handheld consoles because it’s played on Android and iOS smartphones. This added ¥40.7 billion in revenue for the quarter.

View media item 2212271

But the effects of the runaway hit were tempered by other uncontrollable factors. The Japanese yen has gained 14% against the US dollar this year, dampening the game’s success on Nintendo’s yen-denominated accounts. It reported a ¥4.9 billion forex loss for the quarter (pdf), taking its currency losses for the year to ¥39.9 billion. This resulted in an operating loss of ¥812 million for the quarter.

View media item 2212272
Pokémon Go is a bright spot amid a long decline in revenue and earnings for the Japanese games pioneer. It will look to its Switch hand-held console, due in March 2017, to restart growth. The device is a hybrid that appears to function like something between a home console and a hand-held. It’s the firm’s latest attempt to negotiate a world reshaped around smartphones and the apps that run on them—games like Pokémon Go.

Last edited:
Reactions: jjs
 Man, that's depressing 
frown.gif

Last edited:
Bruhs Pidgeot is so underrated for gyms! Moveset wing attack and hurricane and it's taking out exeggutor 800 Cp higher. IV is only 71... if i could find 90+ iv with this moveset it's taking out most defenders

View media item 2212719
Hatch of the day. Gave me 39 candies. Was using grimer as my buddy. No need anymore. Just need Weezing, Gengar, Kabutops, Aerodactyl, and Lapras. I have the candy for Blastoise and Charizard, just waiting on a high IV charmander and squirtle.

Machamp, doduo, exegguctor, electrode today. Plus another 23 candies for a buddy charmander.

Had no interest in playing the past month unless my kids asked to play. The event, for me, at least brought back some of the original fun of the game.

Last edited:
yeah they replaced most of the pidgey and ratatta spawns with those Halloween spawns. :nerd:

making it a little harder to farm. but worth it for the double points.

Bruhs Pidgeot is so underrated for gyms! Moveset wing attack and hurricane and it's taking out exeggutor 800 Cp higher. IV is only 71... if i could find 90+ iv with this moveset it's taking out most defenders
I was thinking that might be a good Exeggutor counter, at least until Pidgeot maxes out CP and can't match Exeggutor at higher levels. Still a good type match-up, though.

I've made 3 high-IV Pidgeots, but none have had that ideal moveset. It makes no sense that Aerial Ace AND Air Cutter are both so bad.

The only Pidgeot I haven't turned into candy (due to being trash) is a non-powered-up 1063 CP 91% IV Pidgeot with Steel Wing and Hurricane. If it had Wing Attack it would be great (for a Pidgeot), but Steel Wing makes it mediocre. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
A few low level evolutions don't really care at this point just trying to complete the pokedex. I'm done with the halloween pokemon already evolved all of them. Give me back the pidgeys they only need 12 candies much easier to level up with them.

Only reason I got this was b/c of .75km candy without that I would had made it to 2017 without a charmeleon 
mean.gif

I've been using Pidgeot against Exeggutors with great results. The Pidgeots I've been using as an attacker in gyms are the ones I catch in the wild. I want to evolve them with good IVs but I usually end up saving the candies for evolving Pidgeys to Pidgeottos for exp instead.

So I'm at 114/117 pokemon seen, but the 3 I'm missing (Gyrados, Poliwrath, and Lapras) I've never actually seen in the game. Anybody else had that happen to them?

Back
Top Bottom