Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

I don't usually have much luck leaving my Pokemon at a gym for very long but I randomly left a Blissy at a gym on sunday and it's still up today 
nerd.gif
. Do any perks kick in after a certain amount of time? 
No perks for continuous stays, just make sure to redeem your coins in the shop every 21 hours. I'm not surprised it's still there, Blissey is by far the best defender:
https://pokemon.gameinfo.io/en/pokemon/list/top-defenders

Last edited:
After the Solstice (Fire & Ice) Event, "you can look forward to a new update focused on collaborative group gameplay features that will get you playing Pokémon GO in fun new ways. In preparation for these exciting features, we’ll be temporarily disabling Gyms for a short period of time."

Interested to see what they have planned...

After the Solstice (Fire & Ice) Event, "you can look forward to a new update focused on collaborative group gameplay features that will get you playing Pokémon GO in fun new ways. In preparation for these exciting features, we’ll be temporarily disabling Gyms for a short period of time."

That and also the special event happening in Chicago. What to know the purpose. For example special spawns or maybe a legendary. Also would there be other events in different cities around the country.

Wouldn't it seem like person to person battling or something along those lines?

Finally hatched dat Lapras yesterday!!! 
nthat.gif
 Moveset isn't that great, but obviously IV is good since it was hatched from an egg, and I'm just glad to finally get one at all.

I had two 10ks incubating at the same time, and the other was a Larvitar, also a nice hatch... I had found a single one in the wild before, but it had trash IVs.

Last edited:
Just need 1 dragon scale and i'm good on evo items.

Looking forward to the event :nerd:

Got enough Swinubs for Pilowsine so I already consider this event a success. I don't need any other of the Pokemon for the event.

Need me some candies to evolce cyndaquil. Hopefully i can get enough. Should be doable with the pinap berries

event is lit so far...will stock up on cyndaqs, growls, shels, ...no signs of lapras ...

3x XP for catches.
5x for hatches.
no bonus for evolutions.

not sure on XPs gained on gyms

Back
Top Bottom