Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

2wrm6g5.png

I ran out of golden razz berries and eventually ran out of premiere balls. It ran away at the end. Sucks, but at least i got a charged TM for my troubles.

I am kinda heated about it, though.

Everyone that showed up to this caught it. :smh:

Last edited:
2wrm6g5.png

I ran out of golden razz berries and eventually ran out of premiere balls. It ran away at the end. Sucks, but at least i got a charged TM for my troubles.

Maaaaaan. I'm about to go to bed, opened the app real quick, and for the first time EVER, a Lapras shadow pops up in the radar. Less than a mile away from my apartment is a sprint store. I put on my shorts, get in the car, get there, and right as I turn the corner, he fled :stoneface: :stoneface: I'll probably never see one again in the wild. Now my girl looking at me like I'm stupid for going to catch a pokémon at midnight :smh: this game

I caught one like 15 minutes ago that I seriously debated on not wasting a normal pokeball on :lol:

Cot damn I haven't even played the new gym system yet. It's like that huh? People be catching stuff like this through raids?? It's that lit??

2wrm6g5.png

Maaaaaan. I'm about to go to bed, opened the app real quick, and for the first time EVER, a Lapras shadow pops up in the radar. Less than a mile away from my apartment is a sprint store. I put on my shorts, get in the car, get there, and right as I turn the corner, he fled :stoneface: :stoneface: I'll probably never see one again in the wild. Now my girl looking at me like I'm stupid for going to catch a pokémon at midnight :smh: this game

I caught one like 15 minutes ago that I seriously debated on not wasting a normal pokeball on :lol:

Cot damn I haven't even played the new gym system yet. It's like that huh? People be catching stuff like this through raids?? It's that lit??

I enjoy it. Getting golden razz berries, rare candies, and TMs are great. Met some cool people there, too. Reminds me of the first month of Pokemon Go when you would see and meet people playing. Not to that degree obviously, but it's nice to see people playing.

I caught one like 15 minutes ago that I seriously debated on not wasting a normal pokeball on
laugh.gif

I enjoy it. Getting golden razz berries, rare candies, and TMs are great. Met some cool people there, too. Reminds me of the first month of Pokemon Go when you would see and meet people playing. Not to that degree obviously, but it's nice to see people playing.
Yes, it is. If the game works right and you actually get to fight the Raid Boss as a group, there are some great rewards. They definitely added some fun to the game.

I just did my first successful raid. After struggling the first 2 times, this time I went against a relatively weak (11k CP) Electabuzz, and it just so happened that another person rolled up and parked seconds after I used my pass, though based on how the battle went, I could've easily soloed him. The summary screen at the end said I did 2/3rds of the work, and my first Rhydon never fainted thanks to the type advantage. This was my first opportunity to catch an Electabuzz, so that's one more marked off of the dex! feelsgoodman.jpg...

Definitely looking forward to using dat TM... long overdue feature for the game, but I like how they made it a reward rather than something to buy in the shop.

Last edited:
Can you no longer battle against your own mons or your team mons to build them up?

Also, a raid starts at a gym near me in 10 minutes. I have a raid pass. What do I do :lol:

Gym is currently owned by my team. I threw a blissey in? Plz halp

Can you no longer battle against your own mons or your team mons to build them up?

Also, a raid starts at a gym near me in 10 minutes. I have a raid pass. What do I do
laugh.gif

Gym is currently owned by my team. I threw a blissey in? Plz halp
are you serious 
eyes.gif

Prestige is gone.

Once a gym is taken over 6 spots are automatically opened.

Your pokemon will come back to you with coins after its motivation reaches 0 and its defeated.

You earn 1 coin every 10 mins. And theirs a 50 coin limit per day.
So you need to defend for a combined 8.5 hours a day to earn the maximum.

Last edited:
So I had to battle a flareon? Beat it, and then caught it at the end? Now I just roll out to the next gym?

Raids available to almost all levels or is there a minimum? Unfortunately I am the highest out of all of my friends and would like to take out a 4 star sometime soon :nerd:

I like the raids. I haven't had a muk and with this I was able to defeat one and then catch it.

Only crappy part was I spent a good minute walking grimes :lol:

Way easier to claim gyms. You and a homie can easily take out another teams gym. I have about 4 right now.

Anyone else had a Pokémon return and not receive the coins? Had a Machsmp return from overnight stay and the 50 coins aren't in my account

How is Lapras Queen of the Castle once more? Did they adjust stats again?
Lapras is good again because all mons over 3000 are now terrible given how fast they lose motivation.  It's a 10x faster depreciation.  Tanky Pokemon are once again the most ideal defenders so Lapras jumps right back into her rightful spot in the top 4 pokemon you can place in a gym.  If you have high iv mons and candy make sure not to power them up over 3k unless you're making attackers to take on these oversized raid bosses.
The main problem with this is that Lapras' best defensive move, Ice Shard, is no longer available (it's considered a "Legacy" move). Best two currently available movesets are:

Frost Breath / Ice Beam (87% of ideal defensive moveset)

Frost Breath / Blizzard (79% of ideal defensive moveset)

and it goes down from there... 
frown.gif

Anyone got a tier list of best Pokemon to leave at gyms?

I have a ton of dust but have no idea who to max out

[h1]Which Pokemon Are Raid Bosses in Pokemon Go?[/h1]
http://comicbook.com/gaming/2017/06/24/pokemon-go-raid-bosses/

Tier 1: Bayleef (Fire), Croconaw (Electric, Grass),  Magikarp (Electric, Grass)  Quilava (Rock, Water).

Tier 2: Electabuzz (Ground), Exeggutor (Fire, Bug, Ghost), Magmar (Rock, Water), Muk (Psychic, Ground), Weezing (Psychic, Ground).

Tier 3: Alakazam (Dark, Ghost), Arcanine (Water, Ground), Flareon (Water, Ground), Gengar (Ghost, Dark), Jolteon (Ground), Machamp (Psychic), Vaporeon (Electric, Grass)

Tier 4: Blastoise (Electric, Grass), Charizard (Water, Ground), Lapras (Fighting, Grass, Electric), Rhydon (Fighting, Water), Snorlax (Fighting), Tyranitar (Fighting), Venosaur (Fire, Psychic)

Tier 5: This is totally theoretical at this point, but it's where people are assuming we'll see Legendaries.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/davidt...pokemon-go-and-how-to-beat-them/#1212c0266b02

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom