Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

I am a solo player and stand no chance of taking down a level 4 raids by myself. I could've taken down a Level 3 Machamp but need about 15 more seconds. Guess I will have to stick to level 1 & 2 raids. Need those TMs tho. :\

Not even about being solo or not. I'm solo most of the time.

People will go too if they want the prizes or Pokémon. Gives a ton of points too.

I am a solo player and stand no chance of taking down a level 4 raids by myself. I could've taken down a Level 3 Machamp but need about 15 more seconds. Guess I will have to stick to level 1 & 2 raids. Need those TMs tho.
ohwell.gif
I got a fast TM from a level 2 raid. Most of my fast moves are fine, though, what I really need a TM for is charge moves...
How do the TM's work?
Once you've won a TM as a reward for beating a Raid Boss, it gets saved as an item in your inventory. When you have figured out which mon you want to use it on, go in your inventory and tap the TM, and then it will ask you which pokemon you want to apply it to. The old move is removed and a new one is randomly selected, but you are guaranteed NOT to get the same one you just removed.

For pokemon that only have 2 options for a given move, using the TM guarantees you'll get the other move. For example, I used a fast TM on my Gyarados that had Bite and got Dragon Tail as the new fast move (those are the only 2 options). Note that if the old move is a legacy move (aka no longer available), once it's gone, you can't get it back.

https://www.imore.com/pokemon-go-technical-machines

Last edited:
I am a solo player and stand no chance of taking down a level 4 raids by myself. I could've taken down a Level 3 Machamp but need about 15 more seconds. Guess I will have to stick to level 1 & 2 raids. Need those TMs tho. :\

I dont thimk anyone can solo level 4 raids, but yeah im in the same boat as you

Level 3 can be done if you have the right counters at high enough levels

Lvl 4 raid alone seems impossible. Even at lvl 40 with the best counters.

We were 5 around lvl 30 each and couldn't take down a lvl 4 snorlax (though i'm pretty sure the others had weak counters). Easily took it out with 6 people.

Lowkey seeking croconaw to take down by myself and get myself a feraligator.

I dont thimk anyone can solo level 4 raids, but yeah im in the same boat as you

Level 3 can be done if you have the right counters at high enough levels

I am going to have to juice up all my high IV/ideal moveset mons in order to successfully solo raid against level 3.

Yupp...im getting my counters for alakazam and gengar ready

You only really need 3 or 4 tho. Wont have enough time to use them all

Machamp is the best pokemon to have right now for raids.

50 is the daily limit

How so? I have a pretty high IV Machamp but i think he has bullet punch which is considered steel :x

I also thought I could solo a tier 3 22k Alakazam by myself. I was humbled real quick. On my third try tho three kids rolled up on their bikes and one dude jumped into the round. Then two more people pulled up in a car and we took it out. I was the only person that didn't get a a TM and Alakazam's IV was around 80% :smh:

Lvl 1 raid was a joke.

Took a 5k croconow in 30-40ish seconds with a single jolteaon 2xxx cp

Didn't get much from the fight but got candies for feragilator so i ain't trippin. And he was the last raid of the day in my area.

How so? I have a pretty high IV Machamp but i think he has bullet punch which is considered steel
sick.gif

I also thought I could solo a tier 3 22k Alakazam by myself. I was humbled real quick. On my third try tho three kids rolled up on their bikes and one dude jumped into the round. Then two more people pulled up in a car and we took it out. I was the only person that didn't get a a TM and Alakazam's IV was around 80%
mean.gif
Machamp is SE against Snorlax, Tyranitar, and Lapras. As long as you have double fighting moves. 

Used a Charged TM on my machamp in order to get a better fighting move ended up with heavy slam. Smh.
There isnt a limit to how many times you can use a TM on a mon right?

What's the best move set for Macchamp?

I have one with high IV's and CP

It has Karate Chop and Submission

Should I use a charged TM on it?

Any particular level raid that gives out the rare candies. Participated in easy level 1s hoping to get some and all I got was golden berries.

What's the best move set for Macchamp?

I have one with high IV's and CP

It has Karate Chop and Submission

Should I use a charged TM on it?

Use a quick tm to get counter, much better than chop.
Submission is horrible. You want either close combat or dynamic punch

Best moveset is kinda debatable.

It terms of DPS..counter/close combat

But i prefer dynamic punch since it has 2 bars

Any particular level raid that gives out the rare candies. Participated in easy level 1s hoping to get some and all I got was golden berries.

You can get tms and candies from any level raid. But you have a better chance at getting them from higher level raids

i have Counter & Close Combat on my Machamp!! i should be good right? 

got another lvl 4 raid about to start near my job 
indifferent.gif
 hope more than two people show today

Last edited:
I never used my Machamp before since it has Heavy Slam (steel), but as soon as I get a charge TM I'm gonna get a different charge move (hopefully Dynamic Punch) and power him up 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom