Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

What am I missing ? How does everyone know all these things bout pokemons? Like did y'all used to watch it when young ? I always thought it was Asian ?

Nintendo should quit the gameboy games and just focus on this

Start setting up Pokemon Centers and get us more wild pokemon

Add in trading and 1v1 battles

Nintendo makes crazy bank off the gameboy games.

It seems fun as an outsider looking in to read stories and see pictures of random people together lol.

Never in a million years would I have thought Pokemon would be this relevent again.

Pokemon is the second highest selling franchise of all time.
It never left.

:smh: @ evee being a 10km class pokemon

Been seeing others catch tons of them while i only have 1

Yeah it all depends on your area..i can catch 3-5 eevees everyday..but i see alot of ppl with other basic stuff i cant find

This game ******* trolled meeee

Soo..i wake up this morning..feed my daughter her bottle. And put her down to play..
I turn on the game.just to see whats up and i get the usual pidgey/ratata bunch and im like ehh..and as i go to turn it off..this pops up..

View media item 2099240
So i throw some shoes on real quick and take a few steps outside to find it..

And i get this

View media item 2099241

Anyone else have churches by them as meeting points? Last night a few blocks from me, the neighborhood church block was flooded with double parked cars and people walking aimlessly :lol: .

Anyone else have churches by them as meeting points? Last night a few blocks from me, the neighborhood church block was flooded with double parked cars and people walking aimlessly :lol: .
Yup the church on my block :lol: see people randomly walking around the parking lot area because that's the only place to hit the pokestop..can never hit it when I'm in my car sitting at the light :smh:

The parks in my area set you up to walk some laps with these pokestops. I did about 10 laps and collected about 100 poke balls.

Team Mystic bty

I was on a tear this morning, caught a CP240 Jynx finally, got a Haunter, Hypno, my 5km egg hatched and gave me a cp153 Ekans,and scooped a decent Venonat. I've been collecting pidgeys and transferring them like nobody's busines, same w/ the Zubats. Jumped to lvl 9 and allowed me to give my Pidgeotto more CP but increased the max. Got 68 pidgey candy and my 10km egg is .6km away from hatching so during lunch I'm gon toss a lucky egg, hatch that and evolve my Pidgeotto. Wish me luck bruhs

Team Valor is running my side of town but it's so rare I see team instinct I'm my city. It's mostly team mystic. But if your not repping Team Valor your already losing at life lol

Yo i was holdin out on this game thinking the hype would die down after a few days, but lurkin through the last few pages of this thread i need to take part in this phenomenon.

Yo i was holdin out on this game thinking the hype would die down after a few days, but lurkin through the last few pages of this thread i need to take part in this phenomenon.
Join us.

I'm glad I got on board early. It's really one of the biggest social events in years.

Last edited:
Yup. From Canada, to Emirates to Saudi to even Singapore. It's interesting to see the different types of Pokemon's depending on their locations. We all have different collections.

Join us.

I'm glad I got on board early. It's really one of the biggest social events in years.
Its a worldwide phenomenon. I'm in dubai and people are going crazy for it out here. Watching random people start chopping it up its beautiful man
Nintendo has the right formula: people connecting irl over a fun, classic game.

It's indeed a beautiful thing. You can even get yambs while playing this. 

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom