Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

damn, i cant beat rocket leader sierra and im practically depleted and have very little potions and revives
Yeah, I didn't do well against Sierra and had to rush back to work. I ended up beating Arlo and getting a nonshiny Scyther. :smh:

I used this site to set-up my party for Arlo, helped me a bit:

Arlo beat me down 6 times before I gave up lol and fought Sierra, she got me once but I got her with a machamp-dark ttar-swampert team

i used pokemon go hub but yah i cant even recover my powerful pokemons that can counter at this point

i cant even open gift because my damn storage is always full

:lol:

i dont really raid at all either so i dont even have those awesome raid mons to help me out but i like these battles and wanted to really get to fight giovanni

i beat sierra and arlo once and got trash so i stopped messing with it.

Ill beat all 3 for the challenge now and thats it.

For how difficult they are, shinies should be guaranteed lol

interested in the new buddy mechanics just for the half distance for candy

anyone get anything new in the egg shake up?

Adding everyone on here as friends. Just started playing again about a month ago.

Feel free to add me: 9446 2114 5680

I have gifts! I think, still trying to figure everything out after a looooong hiatus :lol:

haven't played in 3 years, but getting back into playing. Can't do much out here on this deployment will be able to do more come Feb. Feel free to add me: 7364 1048 3233

this weekends event sucks, my brother wanted to get back into it so we walked around downtown disney and just terrible same pokemons and not a single shiny

seems like no ones doing much raids either, even tried to look for local stuff and not much is happening and most info are from 2016

then go battle is so laggy but seems to be only on my end because im always the one losing...

That battle lag is real. What’s worse, people aren’t even doing EX Raids. Tried one this weekend with some strangers, of course they didn’t have teams setup

the team rocket event where you can tm the shadow pokemons moves are a nice touch but its really mostly for hardcore players and for tourneys

not sure the casuals really have more than a handful of tm's and then its also random which leads to them selling elite tm's in the near future

No shinies either for me :frown: I like increased spawn events but a lot of these are already common in my area so meh. Was able to get some Darkrai raids done with random groups, no shiny.

I’m trying to get a legendary reward from GBL but I can’t win 4/5 matches to save my life lol.

its tough, i tried all 3 leagues and ultra is where i am getting more success but its usually 1/5 or 2/5 if im lucky

i want that scraggy but looks like no chance in hell

go battle league rewards should be cumulative instead of per session, like every 10 wins you get an encounter, hell make it every 25 win, that'll take a good a couple of weeks taking in consideration the lossed (since most lvl 4 or above seems to have meta mons) and how not everyone really gets that much km so they cant battle 10x a day

yah im tired of go battle

managed to get to lvl 7 and its nothing but meta and ive had zero wins in 2-3 days now (10 battles/days)

if its not the lag, its the matchmaking and really no way to get better

I've had the best luck in Great League.

My Umbreon/Alolan Ninetails/Abomasnow seem to be the winning trio for me.

Ultra league was alright, Master League is feast or famine and need a whole ton of maxed out legendaries.

I do feel like the lag is getting worse every day though

even the little matches i could have won, lags makes me lose

and i dont think i hate any other mon other than skarmory

literally going 0-5

Back
Top Bottom