Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

even the little matches i could have won, lags makes me lose

and i dont think i hate any other mon other than skarmory

literally going 0-5

for me its Meganium. the two times i've been able to get to the pokemon encounter...shieldon and a damn oshawott. give me my thunderus!

used a raid pass just to see that feeling of trying to catch a legendary and actually pulled off two wins then got an oshawott as well

😢

never again

i would have taken litwick for gods sake

match-up is f’d up too, i would put zapdos or flareon to counter skarmory and never fought anyone with him

next round i remove any skarmory counter and i fight em 3 in a row :smh:

match-up is f’d up too, i would put zapdos or flareon to counter skarmory and never fought anyone with him

next round i remove any skarmory counter and i fight em 3 in a row :smh:

at this point you just gotta roll with one team and hope for the best. The meta has a decent sized pool where you’ll see any 3 of about 8-10 or so ‘mons, no way to know or cover all of them at the same time

i have my go to team for sure but its just annoying that when i finally add a counter then for 2 set (10 battles), i see no skarmory, must be just insane bad luck

i swear 95% of people has a damn giratina :smh: in the damn ultra league

and lag is even worse, didnt think it was possible

Last edited:
this stupid “battle til you win“ is bs

i only d-o gbl to earn stardust and in great and ultra league i can squeeze in a win a set but in masters, everyones op

its bs, acting like it they made it so to help out those lower levels but this is just to avoid giving out free stardust

now im just stacking up Ls upon Ls with nothing to show for it

just like the bs of giving us a ton of incense and pokeballs here and there but they dont djust the catch rate so eventually you run out of pokeball anyways and uou’re stuck buying more or really doing nothing

They took out the auto stardust reward after a set? Lame. Stopped bothering with GBL, got a landorus and didn’t care anymore.

for balls, stack up on friends and hope they can send out gifts. Check out r/pokemongofriends on reddit just throw your code out and you’ll get a ton.

yah you need to win at least one on a set or else you have to keep fighting and you wont get the reward til the set is done

i have a lot of friends but most are just not playing, almost all of them are from this thread too

today they actually have an event where you can play 20 sets for a total of 100 battles and a chance to encounter marill but its the same thing, if you cant win the set wont end

I played a few last night and today to get a shiny Marill, so many dragonites. Every team pretty much. But I won a few and got my shiny so I’m done with GBL for now.

they really didn’t think it through with not being able to end. Gotta hope someone comes by who’s tanking their rating.

I’d say delete the inactive friends and add those every day folks from Reddit I have a bunch of strangers from all over the world sending gifts every day lol.

what iv is your marill?

i do got to give them props for everything their doing and the in-home raidings gon’ be awesome (though you might have to buy a raid pass for it) but some of them does feel like a trap

i might do the reddit thing, thanks for the tip

also the flowered mons cant be evolved so its dumb

66% lol. Don’t plan on evolving for GBL, just for collection sake.

yeah between the one coin boxes and the extra drops from gifts and stops, increased spawns, these events etc they made a social/outdoor game pretty easy to play stuck inside.

for sime reason, every has a dialga, giratina and mewtwo

to tound it up add kyogre and melmetal and occasional dragonite

i really see no other pokemon in the master league, kind of ridiculous

battle til you win is bs

7788B210-4EB9-43DC-A636-D8C72825EFB8.jpeg

for sime reason, every has a dialga, giratina and mewtwo

to tound it up add kyogre and melmetal and occasional dragonite

i really see no other pokemon in the master league, kind of ridiculous

battle til you win is bs

7788B210-4EB9-43DC-A636-D8C72825EFB8.jpeg

I'm going to start the Master League tomorrow so I'm going to play with a few combinations to see what I have the most success with. Snorlax(with Outrage) worked well with me when going against a Giratina or Dialga, so he's definitely going to stay on my line-up. I might go with Darkrai to counter Mewtwo and maybe Machamp as a general offensive powerhouse.

Dragonites 100% are what ive seen, and a mix of rhyperior, giratina-o, gyarados, mewtwo

I'm rollin with Togekiss leadoff, Swampert, and dark Tyranitar and doing pretty well

wasnt able to get darkrai so i am not sure how squishy it is but if it is its gon’ be tough with machamp being medium-squishy too

i have to do with what i have since i do not raid so my line-up for masters‘ metagross, machamp and gyarados, i do need giratina killer though like i did in ultra with alolan muk and snorlax

i can get a win with those here and there but its not consistent and lag doesnt help

might also depend on the level, i reach level 8 at the last day of ultra and kind of wish i didnt move up but yeah i dont know why these legendary mon teams arent on lvl 9

at this point reaching lvl 10s not gon’ happen and i only really battle to get sp,e stardust

still crazy how almost all teams i see has 2 of the 3 top tier pokemons for master and the third one is sprinkled in from tier 2

wasnt able to get darkrai so i am not sure how squishy it is but if it is its gon’ be tough with machamp being medium-squishy too

i have to do with what i have since i do not raid so my line-up for masters‘ metagross, machamp and gyarados, i do need giratina killer though like i did in ultra with alolan muk and snorlax

i can get a win with those here and there but its not consistent and lag doesnt help

might also depend on the level, i reach level 8 at the last day of ultra and kind of wish i didnt move up but yeah i dont know why these legendary mon teams arent on lvl 9

at this point reaching lvl 10s not gon’ happen and i only really battle to get sp,e stardust

still crazy how almost all teams i see has 2 of the 3 top tier pokemons for master and the third one is sprinkled in from tier 2
Yeah, that's my conundrum. Both Machamp and Darkrai are sorta both glass-cannons. I might switch one of them out for a bulk pokemon. Might take your idea frink85 frink85 and use Tyranitar instead of Darkrai.

My basic strategy is speed, fastest quick moves and the fastest to activate charge moves. Tyranitar bite/crunch/stone edge Swampert mud shot/hydro cannon/earthquake. The togekiss is the tank/dragon counter, and charm hits pretty hard to anything.

Almost guaranteed an L anytime I go against anyone with a togekiss lead. That thing wrecks my lineup and I don't have any good counters at the master league level.

Dialgas only good counter is Dialga 😂

i love going against lead togekiss just because i start with metagross and i get the switch lead because they hightail with quickness and i can charge my meteor smash to one hit em once they get back on the field

what i hate is togekiss in the back especially when their lead is someone squishy to machamp like melmetal or even dialga... i switch to machamp and then they switch to togekiss and melt him, i could usually drop a rock slide on them at times for half the damage or as a shield bait

and yah i have swampert in my ultra team but unfortunately i dont have the comm day hydro cannon so my surf is at a disadvantage all the time, if it can be my best buddy to get the cp bonus then the lower cp wont affect it much

and yeah dialga is pretty much an op metagross that has a faster fast move, i heard garchomp is pretty much a specialty mon to bring him down

might switch to metagross - dragonite - togekiss once i hatch more 2k eggs and get more togepi candy

Wish I had a metagross with meteor mash. Don't even have a strong enough Metagross to compete past Ultra League :lol:

Togekiss is just a beast with charm. Have people been getting a lot of Togepi from the 2k eggs during this event?
I've only gotten Tyrogue and Riolu(which I don't mind, ended up with a shiny Riolu), but I would have loved a few Togepi during this event.

I'm wondering if Lucario can be a decent counter to Dialga at this point, because that's all I really have to counter him.

I was watching a video of the guy that ended up being #1 in GBL and he was running Kyogre(waterfall/surf/Blizzard), Snorlax(lick/body slam/superpower), and Dialga(dragon breath/iron head/thunder). It's pretty impressive how much thought goes into GBL, and it was also nice to know that the lag haunts the best of the best too :lol:

Wish I had a metagross with meteor mash. Don't even have a strong enough Metagross to compete past Ultra League :lol:

Togekiss is just a beast with charm. Have people been getting a lot of Togepi from the 2k eggs during this event?
I've only gotten Tyrogue and Riolu(which I don't mind, ended up with a shiny Riolu), but I would have loved a few Togepi during this event.
You kidding me?! All I've been getting is Togepi's, I want another Riolu! :lol:

You kidding me?! All I've been getting is Togepi's, I want another Riolu! :lol:

Are we friends on PoGo?
I'm literally dumping my Riolu to clear up space, more than happy to give you one( you can trade me a pidgey, I don't really care :lol: )

Still have 3 left, pretty good IV's.

good iv dont matter in a trade unless your best friends or its a lucky trade, everytime i trade it gets crappy iv

lucky for you to get a shiny riolu, i must have hatched a good 20-25 and no shiny

did get a perfect iv happiny but its useless (perfect iv isnt even the most ideal for pvp) and a shiny togepi which doesnt evolve

munchlax and chingling are the ones i dont hatch much

also dumb that some shinies are indistinguishable, i might have transferred one or two because i cant tell sometimes

i think lucario is too squishy for dialga, you gon need shield advantage because ironhead hits like a truck on fighting

Back
Top Bottom