Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

Where is that? Whenever I see a large group going one way, my immediate thought is to dip another way.

Central Park.

last night, there was a group of people just standing taking up the whole sidewalk looking down on their phones.

i almost ran into them with my bicycle because they werent paying attention. lol.

taking a trip today outside of my normal work/commute route and the servers are still down SMH. how am i supposed to catch more pokemanz

Pokestops.

I'm always stacked with 9 eggs.

That 1 incubator life is no bueno.

If you ever get an incubator from leveling up use it for your higher level eggs. They only have 3 uses so I tend to put my 5 and 10kms in them. I'm always stocked on eggs. Pokestops around me drop eggs constantly

I've had about 4 10kms and numerous 5kms

Last edited:
Pokestops.

I'm always stacked with 9 eggs.

That 1 incubator life is no bueno.

If you ever get an incubator from leveling up use it for your higher level eggs. They only have 3 uses so I tend to put my 5 and 10kms in them. I'm always stocked on eggs. Pokestops around me drop eggs constantly

I've had about 4 10kms and numerous 5kms

Thats what i did. But i used it 3 times already.

Just gotta hope to get another one when leveling up or purchase one. But glad you did it that way, I like to use the infinite incubator for the low eggs. Feel like I get more "bang for the buck" although I probably won't put money into this game unless I get tipped at work

Yeah this footprint alert throwing my vibe off

Walking around aimlessly
Using the pulse indicator

What's the best Eevee to evolve into?
Not sure there really is a best evolution, but I'd evolve into a certain Eeveelution depending on what type your party is lacking or what would be strong against Pokemon you see in local gyms.

Last edited:
gameplay wise (gen 1), Jolteon is the best (speed stat through the roof).

Then vapereon

and by far Flareon is the worst

Back
Top Bottom