Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

Caught a Venonat at 7-11 this morning and there were two other people in front of me playing as well :lol:

Game stays at the pokeball ever other one I catch :smh:

Gotta fully close the app and reopen..iPhone 6s

whats the best way to level up the pokemon?

Finding high CP base pokemon and evolve them or find a fully pokemon and upgrade it?

Last edited:
Bruh wtf. I went to a gym and got my royal *** kicked. They CP level is like in the 500s but my **** is trash like barely in the 100s? How do you train??

whats the best way to level up the pokemon?

Finding high CP base pokemon and evolve them or find a fully pokemon and upgrade it?

No positive best way yet...

but finding a pokemon that is almost full on the CP and fully evolving them seems to be the cheapest (stardust/candy) way. Evolve first, since it takes more candy, and then train them up to max CP. Since the ones that are closer to being full on the CP bar are almost maxed out, you won't have to train them as much once they reach max evolved form.

I was wondering why so many people were at this Hovermales ice cream joint by me, now I know why. Im bored I'll see whats up with this...
Wow Hoovermales is a pokestop, time to get the best ice cream and catch some pokemon.

When you guys are chasing mons, do you guys look at the map and head towards the rustling leaves?

Good vid I watched this morning.
Breaks down a lot of the questions being asked here.

**On Mobile, don't know how to embed**

Last edited:
When transferring your pokemon for candy, look at skill set too. Not every single one will have the same moves.

Yeah, I'm seeing a lot of businesses are using the lu
Current lineup as sorted by CP
Bruh...

roll.gif

I'm at 7.5/10 km on this egg :nerd:

Is there a list or something that shows what Pokemon are in the 2/5/10 km eggs?

I'm at 7.5/10 km on this egg :nerd:

Is there a list or something that shows what Pokemon are in the 2/5/10 km eggs?

No list yet but I can confirm to get a Snorlax and Jynx from a 10km egg.

Got a Rattata in a 2km twice :x

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom