Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

I walked to a spot downtown by my job since a lure was on. Got halfway up the steps and seen like 10 dudes hanging out w/ their phones out looking around. Seen another 5 passing through looking for something :lol: G

Went to the gym, easily beat the first Pokemon that was level 140CP. Onto a vaporeon who was 850cp. Got my *** whoop.

Not sure why it only let me pick my highest level Pokemon only. I think it was a red gym too which I am

It's just for leveling up the prestige of the gym since it's already taken over by the same team color. But you can click on that one Pokemon and switch them out before the battle.

Are the servers down? I've been trying to log in but I keep getting the spinning pokeball..

I need to re-up on stuff..

It's popping off at work rn. Some dude dropped a lure nearby and I've caught like 10 Pokemon in 15 minutes.

Lower Manhattan is lit. Lures everywhere.

Just caught an Ivysaur.
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Are the servers down? I've been trying to log in but I keep getting the spinning pokeball..

I need to re-up on stuff..

Had he same problem earlier. Just had to keep trying ( for like 30 min. Straight) eventually let me log in.

Idk if it's people falling off the wagon or not, but the servers are more stable for more now.

There are two pokestops right across the street from my office building but the game says they're too far :smh:

Is it Hype or thirst for this game? I will admit, I still have all my pokemon cards from back in the day....:smokin :tongue:

Apparently the moves that the eevee knows will tell you what it will evolve to...

Body Slam = Jolteon

Swift= Vaporeon

Dig= Flareon

Last edited:
Lol wow all this time I been avoiding the same Pokemon that I already caught not knowing that you can transfer them and get stuff :smh: super L

Apparently the moves that the eevee knows will tell you what it will evolve to...

Body Slam = Jolteon

Swift= Vaporeon

Dig= Flareon

hmmm, interesting

Gon' test this theory when I use my experience boost as I have two Eevees on deck for evolution and one has Swift and the other has Dig.

Question: how do you get candies for specific Pokemon without having to catch them again?

Question: how do you get candies for specific Pokemon without having to catch them again?

That's the only way other than hatching the same Pokemon via eggs which usually gives more than the usual 3 candies.

Lol wow all this time I been avoiding the same Pokemon that I already caught not knowing that you can transfer them and get stuff :smh: super L

Each Pokemon caught also gives StarDust so even the measley Rattatas are important to a degree.

Last edited:

That's the only way other than hatching the same Pokemon via eggs which usually gives more than the usual 3 candies.

Damn so evolving a Squirtle all the way into a Blastoise is extremely difficult huh?

Yeah I'm starting to realize that.

I may have to just pray that one day I run into a Charizard or Blastoise. :smh:

I ain't even seen another Charmander since I started.

Is this out in Canada? Imma be in Toronto for a month Imma mess around and be playing Pokemon on vaca lmao

I have one evee, and it's an extra small. Thing looks like a chihuahua. Went to all that trouble to level up my strongest pidgeot all the way to pidgeot. Then I catch a wild pidgeot that's almost as strong, and is XL. Filled up my whole screen.

Back
Top Bottom