Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

From a reddit post:

"Hey All,

It would seem that there is in fact a way to force an evolution of your Eevee. The Eevee Brothers from the original anime were named Rainer, Pyro, Sparky and they owned a Vaporeon, Flareon and Jolteon respectively. If you nickname your Eevee either Rainer, Pyro or Sparky, your Eevee will evolve into that desired Eeveelution!
Sparky = Jolteon
Rainer = Vaporeon
Pyro = Flareon
I have tried it on a few Eevees and so have friends, and we've seen a 100% success rate. Feel free to give it a try and post back here with results!"
Which one is the best one to have? I am going to evolve my Eevee soon, im at level 9 and Eevee has CP of 264
i hear most people say out of the 3, vaporeon seems to be the most powerful in pokemon go

From a random blog online:

Eevee’s water evolution happens to be one of the best Pokemon in the game, edging out both its fire and electric counterparts. It only has two weaknesses - grass and electric - but can hold its own against pretty much everything else. Its speed and sizable pool of HP make it the evolution to seek.

Flareon may have been edged out by its water sibling, but that doesn’t mean it isn’t without its uses. Flamethrower has proven to be one seriously effective special during gym battles. It is weak to ground, rock, and water, with that last one being fairly common in the grand scheme of things, but Flareon more than makes up for that with decent attack speed and the ability to burn everything else to the ground.

Vaporeon is dope to have because a ton of Pokemon out there are fire or rock types which they are strong against. But a jolteon would wash vaporeon

From a random blog online:

Eevee’s water evolution happens to be one of the best Pokemon in the game, edging out both its fire and electric counterparts. It only has two weaknesses - grass and electric - but can hold its own against pretty much everything else. Its speed and sizable pool of HP make it the evolution to seek.

Flareon may have been edged out by its water sibling, but that doesn’t mean it isn’t without its uses. Flamethrower has proven to be one seriously effective special during gym battles. It is weak to ground, rock, and water, with that last one being fairly common in the grand scheme of things, but Flareon more than makes up for that with decent attack speed and the ability to burn everything else to the ground.
and I don't get the electric thing. .. Those Vapes be destroying my electric Jolteon

To bad that's the **** doesn't work no more .... At least for the Rainer

I think they said you can only do it once per evolution. So you can only do it once to get the specific ones you want, then after that it's random so people don't farm armies of Vaporeon.

From a reddit post:

"Hey All,

It would seem that there is in fact a way to force an evolution of your Eevee. The Eevee Brothers from the original anime were named Rainer, Pyro, Sparky and they owned a Vaporeon, Flareon and Jolteon respectively. If you nickname your Eevee either Rainer, Pyro or Sparky, your Eevee will evolve into that desired Eeveelution!
Sparky = Jolteon
Rainer = Vaporeon
Pyro = Flareon
I have tried it on a few Eevees and so have friends, and we've seen a 100% success rate. Feel free to give it a try and post back here with results!"

Which one is the best one to have? I am going to evolve my Eevee soon, im at level 9 and Eevee has CP of 264

Save your candy... higher cp eevees are coming as you level up

Caught one yesterday that's 418cp

Gonna try and turn into jolteon since my current on is weak and wasted a bunch of star dust in his ***

unable to authenticate error right now.......
mean.gif

I can't believe I just spent real money on this damn game :lol:

I needed the smallest amount of XP to get to level 12. So I decided to catch a Ratata....and it escapes twice leaving me with no Pokéballs. I was so salty.

So is the Pidgey jig still working?

I'm tryna move these birds. I already got some lucky eggs, I'm tryna cash out.

Back
Top Bottom