Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

I don't even think I could think up 10 pokemon I liked

I just always liked Charizard, Dragonite, Blastoise, Onyx, and Arcanine

Riding your bike doesn't work to hatch eggs either. I tried it and I guess I go too fast but it only got me 1km

If a gym is neutral and has no one in it (you or somebody took it down to 0 prestige) you can put any guy in it doesn't matter CP. Also, if there's an open spot in the gym, you can put whatever cp pokemon in there, doesn't matter. Max gym level is 10
You technically would want your highest cp though right so its harder for opposing team to take out?

top 10 of the og 151

Top 5

Mewtwo- The og all powerful pokemon
Articuno- love the ice. Icebeam so powerful in the gb game
Dragonite- The only true dragon pokemon imo, legendary in its own right
Eevee- The cutest of them all
Scyther- got the best name and coolest design

and then

Zapdos-
Charizard
Alakazam-
hitmonchan
chansey

I always wondered why Mewtwo was 150 and Mew was 151. I know that Mewtwo was created from DNA from Mew but since they know of Mew why would it be the 151st Pokemon?

I always wondered why Mewtwo was 150 and Mew was 151. I know that Mewtwo was created from DNA from Mew but since they know of Mew why would it be the 151st Pokemon?

My guess is because of the games.

You can catch mewtwo normally as mew is a glitch.

Would be weird to catch mewtwo, have all other pokemons and still have that empty slot at 150 in the pokedex but have mewtwo at 151.

Would also give away that mew exists and is available somewhere.

Bruh. I played all day today :lol:

For y'all in Cali. I'm in Santa Clarita. Most famous strongest out here is the growlithe which of course easy to evolve into arcanine. Eevee would probably be the next best one since it can evolve into the beast of a dog.

I then went to Burbank. Best ones there are machop. Good amount of those.
Next I figured most of these damn gyms either have fire or vaporeons. I was like man I'm going to Santa Monica. Yea. Where you at matters, the beach had a ton of water Pokemon. Caught a mess of magikarp, seel, golduck, poliwhirl and so on.

I'm just gonna beast it out here with my water Pokemon :lol:

Also. Y'all ain't even know about the Pokemon if you don't go past 151. Jhoto and hoenn have some dope cats. Want me the Typhlosion :pimp:

Riding your bike doesn't work to hatch eggs either. I tried it and I guess I go too fast but it only got me 1km
I've hatched 4 eggs riding my bike. You guys in the big city though, Im sure that the tall buildings mess with your GPS. I've even hatched eggs while driving. As long as I'm going slow, I. E. In traffic, eggs end up hatching.

I've hatched 4 eggs riding my bike. You guys in the big city though, Im sure that the tall buildings mess with your GPS. I've even hatched eggs while driving. As long as I'm going slow, I. E. In traffic, eggs end up hatching.

For those who regularly deal with traffic jams thats a good look. I don't condone playing while driving though. Been seeing a lot of swerving lately.

Moltres is the GOAT pokemon

Yall living off the hype of ash not being able to put a leash on charizard and Mew2 being in the movies b

If a gym is neutral and has no one in it (you or somebody took it down to 0 prestige) you can put any guy in it doesn't matter CP. Also, if there's an open spot in the gym, you can put whatever cp pokemon in there, doesn't matter. Max gym level is 10
You technically would want your highest cp though right so its harder for opposing team to take out?

Nah put a weak one in. No matter how high your Pokemon is, somebody is gonna come by with a stronger one and take it out anyway. You still get the defender bonus no matter what so don't waste your strong ones. Use those to take down other gyms, drop a weak one in, rinse and repeat

And for you folks complaining about seeing the same old Pokemon, you got to find the most popular park in your area and go there. A park with 3 Pokestops and everyone there will keep dropping lures which bring out the more rate Pokemons

They can keep that trash.

OG 151 >

If they decide to mess around and add all those other weird Pokemons they should set it up where you have to catch the OG 151 first before it unlocks.

I can appreciate the 2nd gen pokemon but after that, eh. But at the same time, im sure there are younger folks who cant wait to get their favorite 4th or 5th gen pokemon.

i caught a 400 CP arcanine at level 7 but i dropped my phone and broke it when i got home ****kk hopefully it turns on and starts working later

Last edited:
finally had a chance to play this this weekend. I messed up and chose squirtle as my first pokemon. I should have choses Charmander because Charizard is so much more badass. When I played on Gameboy I always chose squirtle because I found the game to be easier that way.

What kinds of places can I find the best pokémon at?

This game has me mad salty. Spent two hours downtown tonight again, only found a slowpoke as a Pokemon I didn't already have. Mad people have told me they have found dratinis by the river, have yet to see one. All I get are drowzees, pidgeys, ratatas , weedles, and occasionally a vulpix or something of that nature here and there. I'm a level 16 too.

I'll keep playing though [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

I saw an Aerodactyl while I was eating my lunch, drove around but couldn't find it. Had to get back to work.

Lost a 130ish beedrill too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom