Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

caught 101 macikarp then evolved it to Gyar... was soo happy, until he hatched. an XS with an atk dragon breath and TWISTER... a ******* twister!!! you kidding me?!?! an atk that's only 15 dmg... fml :smh:

I wish you could save before evolving and then close the game without re-saving if the evolution was crap.

Just like in the gb games when you were about to catch that legendary pokemon and you wanted to make sure you could have another chance if you killed him by mistake.

I think I got a perfect IV Eevee/Vaporeon. I used pokeassistant IV calculator and clicked on refine and it showed me perfect values. Can someone help me verify? Thanks!

It evolved from Eevee CP 584 and HP 72

Last edited:
I have 381 candy and could probably have that gyrados today but my Karp only 127 I want at least 150

I have one that's CP 162 and 385 candies. honestly I'm thinking about waiting till I catch something with a higher CP or one that could be powered up higher than 162

the IV in this game isnt even worth it imo yall stressing and **** 
laugh.gif
 CP calculator is better but then that can also f you over if you get some wack *** attacks... they should let you teach your pokemon attacks like in the game

All y'all catching these Dragonites make me sick

The **** y'all at with all these beasts?

You damn right I'm jelly

Would you guys recommend finding one at 150 or powering one up?

At 175 you will get a Gyarados with 1767-2065
At 150 you will get a Gyarados with 1515-1770
At 127 you will get a Gyarados with 1282-1498

Back
Top Bottom