Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

if ya'll about that min/maxing life, the silph road is a good tool to determine how your base pokemon stack up

the thing i wish to see is adding dust as drops to pokestops. 5-20 seems like a good base, IMO.

They need to make the Pokemon more spread out. That's been a big issue w/ this game for a lot of people. I can navigate the whole city and find the same common Pokemon and No "rare" or high CP ones, meanwhile U can take a dump in Santa Monica, catch a Charizard, take the trash out, There's a Blastoise

^ ^ ^

size is somewhat linked to HP, if one is an XL and the other is an XS and both has the same CP the XL usually has more HP

I've read that XS sacrifices HP for a little bit of extra speed but not confirmed

Struggles of lower levels...  I wasted **** 20 balls and this damn Growlithe escaped like 5 times even after using raspberries... 
mad.gif

Evolve your Pokemons first before deciding to power up people. If your pokemon gets crappy moves then you wasted your dust. And don't use your dust until level 20+ at least. This should just be put in the front page
This. Especially evees, I learned this the hard way, maxing out the evees, only to get a 3rd flareon or jolteon (needed a 2nd vaporeon). Although the evolved cp is higher, I ended up wastong more stardust.

They need to cut back on receiving potions at pokestops... more pokeballs please
negative, just less revives. You can buy pokeballs, you can't buy potions, and you need those to battle, take down gyms effectively.

Nintendo shares plummet after investors realize it doesn't actually make Pokémon Go

Nintendo shares have skyrocketed since Pokémon Go's release and instant transformation into global cultural phenomenon, but they fell dramatically today after investors realized that Nintendo doesn't actually make the game. Nintendo put out a statement after the close of trading on Friday pointing out that the bottom-line impact will be "limited" as it only owns 32 percent of The Pokémon Company, and that revenue from the game and its Pokémon Go Plus smartwatch peripheral have been accounted for in the company's current forecasts.

Pokémon Go is a collaboration between The Pokémon Company and Niantic Labs, the developer who previously created the similar AR game Ingress as part of Google. This apparent revelation caused shares to plummet in Monday trading, with the stock dropping 17 percent at one point, representing about $6.4 billion in value; as Bloomberg notes, Tokyo stock exchange rules prevent share prices from moving more than 18 percent in a single day.

It appears that Nintendo's huge stock bump, which took the company past Sony in market capitalization, was fueled by investors with the misguided belief that Pokémon is wholly a Nintendo creation and that the company would benefit accordingly. Nothing that Nintendo said in its announcement on Friday was new information — there isn't a Nintendo logo to be found anywhere within Pokémon Go itself, and the status of the game's ownership has been clear since it was announced last year.

Nintendo does have its own mobile initiative in partnership with DeNA, and will soon release games based on the Animal Crossing and Fire Emblem franchises. Those are the titles with the potential to bring serious financial reward to the company if they perform well. Pokémon Go, on the other hand, simply serves as an example of how Nintendo IP could flourish when smartly deployed in the smartphone world.

The good news on the Pokémon Go front is that the game finally launched in Japan just ahead of the weekend, and I can tell you that it's already a phenomenon unlike anything I've ever seen here. There's no telling whether it'll have staying power, but you can't walk anywhere in Tokyo without finding someone attempting to catch a Psyduck. More than 10 million people had downloaded the game by Friday evening, just hours after it became available.

This. Especially evees, I learned this the hard way, maxing out the evees, only to get a 3rd flareon or jolteon (needed a 2nd vaporeon). Although the evolved cp is higher, I ended up wastong more stardust.
negative, just less revives. You can buy pokeballs, you can't buy potions, and you need those to battle, take down gyms effectively.
nah your really untalented if your taking that much damage in the way they currently have gym battles set up lmao

I got this Dratini at 587cp, not sure if I wanna evolve him to Dragonite or see if I can catch a better Dratini :nerd:.
dont forget, there is 2 evolutions. That's a lot of dratinis. Unless you find a dratini nest, hold the candy. I think 90% of the dragonites are caught out there.

I got this Dratini at 587cp, not sure if I wanna evolve him to Dragonite or see if I can catch a better Dratini :nerd:.
dont forget, there is 2 evolutions. That's a lot of dratinis. Unless you find a dratini nest, hold the candy. I think 90% of the dragonites are caught out there.
I hit a nest so I have plenty of candy. I went ahead and did the full evolve and got a Dragonite with 2231CP, 127HP, Hyper Beam - 70, Dragon Breath - 6. According to The Silph Road it's a "Pretty Solid Mon" :\.

nah your really untalented if your taking that much damage in the way they currently have gym battles set up lmao
taking down opposing gyms easy. Building up your own color gym, especially solo, takes potions, especially when the gym is at a higher level. Sometimes you get lucky, the gym I was building up last night was level 7, and the bottom 2 were 1000cp+ jolteons. So I took my 580cp graveller, melted the 2 jolteons and got massive gym xp for using low cp Pokémon. Popped the dragonite on top.

Then, the next gym across the street, level 3, with a vaporeon, snorlax and arcanine, I had a hard time. It's hard to find any single Pokémon that can melt both a vaporeon and a snorlax.

taking down opposing gyms easy. Building up your own color gym, especially solo, takes potions, especially when the gym is at a higher level. Sometimes you get lucky, the gym I was building up last night was level 7, and the bottom 2 were 1000cp+ jolteons. So I took my 580cp graveller, melted the 2 jolteons and got massive gym xp for using low cp Pokémon. Popped the dragonite on top.

Then, the next gym across the street, level 3, with a vaporeon, snorlax and arcanine, I had a hard time. It's hard to find any single Pokémon that can melt both a vaporeon and a snorlax.
ah your soloing its usually me with 3 or 4 other friends thats why i dont find the need of having so many potions. ive done taking down gyms solo but never tried training a gym solo

Man pokevision is Toronto is trash. Nothing here other than drowzee and pidgey and ratatta :x
I use Pokevision more when I can't hunt. I. E. Work. I look for Hotspots and nests. Found a charmander nest, a few water Pokémon nests that rotate water Pokémon, and an electabuzz nest (only at night for some reason), and a voltorb/magnamite nest. Also about 2 Hotspots I never knew about.

Chicago Pokémon Goers will have much better luck catching uncommon/rare Pokemon on Rush Ave, Mag Mile, and by the Adler Planetarium

ah your soloing its usually me with 3 or 4 other friends thats why i dont find the need of having so many potions. ive done taking down gyms solo but never tried training a gym solo
that's where the mid level (5-800)cp pokemons have been so valuable for me. They really generate huge amounts of xp just for taking down 1-2 Pokémon in your gym. I get as much gym prestige from graveller beating one guy, as my overpowered dragonite beating 5.

Chicago Pokémon Goers will have much better luck catching uncommon/rare Pokemon on Rush Ave, Mag Mile, and by the Adler Planetarium

from pokevision and reddit I have to go across town to hyde park to catch a charmander smh

Any NTers in Toronto/Mississauga know any good spots to catch rare/uncommon Pokemon? Ive been to Harbourfront and Celebration Square already

Nothing too crazy

At a county park and there's a good amount of Pokéstops but no Pokémon...:smh:

Been walking about a half hour and only ran into a Rattata.

View media item 2113295

Checked PokéVision and it really is slim pickings out here.

Here's what pokevision shows for my small rural town town. 
mean.gif

There's only a couple streets that actually have pokemon so the old folks at the bar always stare me and friends down when they see us cycling in circles over and over again 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom