Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

9/9 Eggs.....

And they all 5k....

Please just let me get something good

I need them 2ks for Blastoise and Charaziard

Saw a charmander on my radar for the first time today on my way to work! I made the adult decision and kept driving so I wouldn't be late, but after work I wanna come back to that area and see if there's a new nest there or something... I'm just hoping that I might start seeing them semi-regularly in my town on this cycle. 
devil.gif

So Far I have only one Pokemon with Thunder, and from what I've seen so far it's the strongest electric type move. What other mons have that move and is it common in your area? 
Raichu, Electabuzz, and Jolteon are the others that can know Thunder. Zapdos and Mew will when they are released. As far as those in the game, I haven't seen any in the wild other than one wild Pikachu. Jolteons are pretty easy to get though because of how common Eevees are, but Thunder isn't guaranteed to be its second move.

Last edited:
I live nearby a growlithe nest, used to be a machop nest
Kinda regret wasting all my machop candies

Evolved a total of 5 Arcanines, dumped 2 of them and kept 3

Still have over 550 candies for it

Last edited:
Raichu, Electabuzz, and Jolteon are the others that can know Thunder. Zapdos and Mew will when they are released. As far as those in the game, I haven't seen any in the wild other than one wild Pikachu. Jolteons are pretty easy to get though because of how common Eevees are, but Thunder isn't guaranteed to be its second move.

Thanks. Hopefully I'll catch another mon with Thunder soon

Game is definitely more entertaining when I go to to Santa Monica Pier and just joining in with other people playing the game. It's pretty much non-stop catching too.

It's icing on the cake pissing people off that are on the pier for a date or other non-pokemon related activities :lol:

That's part of the fun!
I have gone out a couple of times but both by myself.  Ive gone out once with a friend and didnt see squat. 
laugh.gif
  I was thinking of going out this Friday and maybe I can level up twice to reach 20 lol

Having a 2 kids and a wife that dont play doesn't help either 
roll.gif

Ive been on level 24 for the past two weeks. No idea how yall at 26+ without cheating

Not trying to call anyone out so dont get mad lol
Catch, Transfer, Egg, Evolve

Being in NYC helps too
You guys have really been committed to the grind.

I do find myself not logging in as often as i did before

I might play like some of yall said and not care about level and focus on catching them all.

My top 5 can hold a gym for an hr or so so im ok with that too

Ive been on level 24 for the past two weeks. No idea how yall at 26+ without cheating

Not trying to call anyone out so dont get mad lol

Catch, Transfer, Egg, Evolve

Being in NYC helps too

You guys have really been committed to the grind.

I do find myself not logging in as often as i did before

I might play like some of yall said and not care about level and focus on catching them all.

My top 5 can hold a gym for an hr or so so im ok with that too

many MMORPG players should be used to it

Back
Top Bottom