Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

Got a Sun Stone(Third One) and a Dragon Scale yesterday... All I need is a few more King's Rock and maybe another Metal Coat.

I hatched a 100IV Machop and a 91IV Larvitar last week; a 91IV Dratini yesterday. Tons of crap Mons coming from 5 KM eggs though.

Last edited:
can you only hatch the babies? And what's the rare ones on gen 2 I know none of them so I don't even know what's good lol

Yes, babies can only be hatched.

Gen 2 is a little different than gen 1 in terms of rarity.
You have dunsparce and skarmory in 10ks which arent nowhere near as rare as snorlax..chansey...etc.

As far as strong pokemon for battles..not a whole lot in gen2..

Blissey is currently the best in gym defense.
Tyranitar is good..but still not as good as dragonite
Ampharos is the best electric pokemon in game right now

Donphan..kingrda..espeon are also good

Last edited:
Gen 2 is a little different than gen 1 in terms of rarity.
You have dunsparce and skarmory in 10ks which arent nowhere near as rare as snorlax..chansey...etc.

As far as strong pokemon for battles..not a whole lot in gen2..

Blissey is currently the best in gym defense.
Tyranitar is good..but still not as good as dragonite
Ampharos is the best electric pokemon in game right now

Donphan..kingrda..espeon are also good
Yeah, I've seen several Dunsparce around here... Skarmory, on the other hand- only ever seen its silhouette on the scanner once, and I was on my way to a meeting at work that I couldn't get out of... haven't seen one since 
frown.gif
 Ironically, I have probably caught 10 or 15 Snorlax, though none of them have been a good combination of IV/CP/moveset 
mean.gif
 Chansey is a rare MFer... very thankful for the 2 I caught during the Valentines event. 

Finally figured out Blissey and tag-teamed the one that was giving me trouble with Flareon and Alakazam since I still don't have any good Fighting mons... once I was past it, the rest of the gym was easy 
nthat.gif
 feelsgoodman.jpg
Actually that gym was unusually hard due to the progression of types... when you'd beat one mon, the next one would be a bad matchup for the one you had been using against the last one. If gyms didn't automatically sort by CP, that would be the best way to defend a gym. It would be kinda cool if a gym leader could choose what order their defenders would be fought in.

Kingdra... evolved 2 so far, both with Blizzard. Got a 3rd Dragon Scale this morning, and that one got Hydro Pump. Been fiendin for more Metal Coats... also need another Sun Stone and King's Rock (have one of each of those 3 so far).

Last edited:
Havent played in months, and i literally just heard about Gen 2 last month, so i get back on and forgot I still got the hacked version and it was updated where i can teleport :smokin

First thing i did was send my character to Japan for farfetch and saw 3 of them and kept running away :smh:

View media item 2368419

After that i caught this bad boy for my first in Gen 2

View media item 2368420

Last edited:
Havent played in months, and i literally just heard about Gen 2 last month, so i get back on and forgot I still got the hacked version and it was updated where i can teleport :smokin

First thing i did was send my character to Japan for farfetch and saw 3 of them and kept running away :smh:

View media item 2368419

After that i caught this bad boy for my first in Gen 2

View media item 2368420

You aren't spoofing correctly, that's why they are running away

Never seen a Mareep before but I just caught one of these at school
laugh.gif
I caught a mareep in the middle of the desert on my way home from Vegas to LA. No pokestop or anything. Just there on the side of the road. Kept pokemon go on during the traffic to hatch some eggs 
laugh.gif

I caught a single Mareep a few weeks ago. Didn't realize how rare it was at the time!
What's Alakazam's best movest?

I have one with

Psycho Cut 5 and Psychic 100

Any good?
This is a good site:
https://pokemon.gameinfo.io/en/pokemon/65-alakazam

They rate that moveset as 82% as effective on offense as an "ideal" Confusion/Future Sight Alakazam (tap "show old movesets" since Psychic is not a current move). Unfortunately, that's the worst defensive moveset, so don't leave it in a gym.

I wouldn't be too depressed about Psycho Cut vs Confusion, though- I personally prefer Psycho Cut because it is a MUCH faster move, so you are more agile in battle... I hate getting shot in the face by a charge move because the move you're using is too slow to allow you to dodge in time 
mean.gif
 Also, Confusion may deal more Damage per Second than Psycho Cut, but PC charges energy faster for your charge move. So they both have benefits.

But if you have any more Abras/candy, I would probably hold off on powering this one up so you have another shot at getting Future Sight.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom