mean.gif
same 

but i shouldnt be complaining ive gotten items 

Last edited:
What's Alakazam's best movest?

I have one with

Psycho Cut 5 and Psychic 100

Any good?

Alakazam with psycho cut/physic was the strongest pokemon in game (in terms of raw dps) before they released gen2 and updated moves.

Same. Still sitting on the stupid upgrade item which I have no use for.

Just got a upgrade the other day..checked my porygons and i got one with 97% ivs..so im walking that now

What's Alakazam's best movest?
Alakazam with psycho cut/physic was the strongest pokemon in game (in terms of raw dps) before they released gen2 and updated moves.
Yeah, they really changed a lot of stuff when they released Gen 2, more than just adding more mons. Movesets that had been mediocre became good, ones that had been good became bad. That was at least the 2nd time they adjusted that stuff. I hate that there is no way to know they won't screw with stuff again. Almost makes me want to keep mons with several different movesets (even ones that currently seem bad) just for insurance against future Niantic meddling... 
mean.gif

Last edited:
How TF does a green eel looking mon evolve into a red octopus? Straight stupid
laugh.gif
Agreed...

Got another King's Rock and Dragon Scale recently. Current totals:

King's Rock - 2

Dragon Scale - 4

Sun Stone - 1

Up-Grade - 0 (don't care, don't have Porygon)

Metal Coat - 2

My average used to be about 30 spins/day, but I've been spinning a lot less the past 2 weeks, so my overall average has dipped to 25 per day.

Last edited:
Agreed...

King's Rock - 2
Dragon Scale - 4
Sun Stone - 1
Metal Coat - 2

My average used to be about 30 spins/day, but I've been spinning a lot less the past 2 weeks, so my overall average has dipped to 25 per day.

Slide some of those my way.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP  
Agreed...

King's Rock - 2
Dragon Scale - 4
Sun Stone - 1
Metal Coat - 2

Slide some of those my way.
I wish I could. Wish we could trade mons, too... Niantic? Where you at on that?

have only opened up the app to keep my streaks alive this past week. they need to do something major to draw me back to the way i was playing. the ultra rarity of these items is a driving factor, and also a evolution from 2 to 3 stage shouldnt more than double. Im back to needing to walk 270km to evolve a starter. It's beginning to just be a pain in the ***. 25 candies should go to 50 for the 3rd stage, not 100. 

TMSO-that's nuts! That is better than I've done in 9 months. I'm still at at only 1 sun stone haven't got a single other one. 20 or so stops on average per day. 3rd 7 day streak today without one.

How the past week went for me
No hate, I'm glad for you, bro, but this is a perfect example of how effing broken this game is. Makes no sense that a person in a preferred location could have this kind of haul in a week while others have never seen wild Girafarig, Blissey, Flaffy, Dragonite, Lapras, Unown, or Snorlax... ever (all are true for me except Snorlax). ****...

Last edited:
No hate, I'm glad for you, bro, but this is a perfect example of how effing broken this game is. Makes no sense that a person in a preferred location could have this kind of haul in a week while others have never seen wild Girafarig, Blissey, Flaffy, Dragonite, Lapras, Unown, or Snorlax... ever (all are true for me except Snorlax). ****...

Word. I've seen 1 snorolax. And it took me until gen 2 came out before I caught a Lapras. Dudes in the right spot gettin 10-20 snorolax in a week :rofl:

Maybe Niantic listened to the fans just got a dragon scale on my 7 day streak for the first time in weeks.

Word. I've seen 1 snorolax. And it took me until gen 2 came out before I caught a Lapras. Dudes in the right spot gettin 10-20 snorolax in a week :rofl:

I need to know what spot this is cuz I'm in the same city as him and just hatched my first snorlax yesterday

guess they did lmao

new update gives items on 7 day streak 

i just hit my 7 day streak yesterday 

:smh:

:smokin

Now only if they tailored it based on how much candies and Pokemon you actually have. I now have an Upgrade (never even seen a Porygon) and a Dragon Scale (have only 25 Horsea candies).

Back
Top Bottom