Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo
It's every other week, wasn't the migration last week?
Think it's tomorrow too, a Psyduck nest(formally Onix nest) in GGPark has been around for about two weeks and was still there tonight.
Oh I thought it happen last week for some reason lol

Then yea it's tomorrow at 7pm EST
Cosigned, next migration is tomorrow at 7pm EST. This past 2 weeks has been slow around here... biggest nest in town has been a Drowzee nest (who cares). To add insult to injury, I hatched a Drowzee recently 
mean.gif
  I could really use a Machop nest... been grindin those candies with my walking buddy

It must have started already (I didn't read the article) cuz yesterday I was surprised to catch a wild gyrados and then lapras ran away after one ultraball
Nice! Of course it figures that they would roll this out just AFTER I grinded with Pinap berries to get my first Gyarados... 
mean.gif
 oh well 
laugh.gif

I have never seen a Lapras (except in gyms), so I am hyped for that. Also, my Blastoise is complete trash and I don't have enough candy for Feraligatr... I noticed more Squirtle and Totodile yesterday, but didn't think anything of it at the time.

I haven't seen any Qwilfish and Corosola, so those will be good to add to the dex.

http://pokemongo.nianticlabs.com/en/post/waterfestival2017

Last edited:
It must have started already (I didn't read the article) cuz yesterday I was surprised to catch a wild gyrados and then lapras ran away after one ultraball
Nice! Of course it figures that they would roll this out just AFTER I grinded with Pinap berries to get my first Gyarados... :smh:  oh well :lol:  

I have never seen a Lapras (except in gyms), so I am hyped for that. Also, my Blastoise is complete trash and I don't have enough candy for Feraligatr... I noticed more Squirtle and Totodile yesterday, but didn't think anything of it at the time.

I haven't seen any Qwilfish and Corosola, so those will be good to add to the dex.

Wow this makes sense. I caught a blastoise in the wild yesterday and I'm used to seeing 1 squirtle a month :lol:

im in downtown pittsburgh, surrounded by 3 rivers and havent noticed anything yet. will be nice since totodiles do not seem to spawn for me 

Event hasnt started yet bro, its this afternoon through the 29th.
I was really hoping for double xp so i can crack some eggs, got three mass evolves worth i think.

Last edited:
Maybe Niantic listened to the fans just got a dragon scale on my 7 day streak for the first time in weeks.
guess they did lmao

new update gives items on 7 day streak 

i just hit my 7 day streak yesterday 
mean.gif

Yeah, I saw that notice pop up for the first time just now... Obviously I have found several items, so I already wasn't complaining, but I'm glad at least people who spin daily can COUNT on getting at least one a week, now!

I have had 818 spins and got 9 evo items since the Gen 2 launch, so I'm averaging an evo item every 91 spins. At 24 spins a day, that's an evo item every 4 days, or actually a bit less than that. I expect to get slightly more items now that 7-day streak drops will be guaranteed.

I spin daily and I'm disappointed because I've gone 3 7 day streaks with no Evo item

And today my goal is to atleast get a croconaw

I spin daily and I'm disappointed because I've gone 3 7 day streaks with no Evo item

And today my goal is to atleast get a croconaw
Well, be disappointed no more! (at least once a week) 
indifferent.gif

Event is def in effect... there are 2 stops within scanning range of work (but not walking range due to fences etc). Usually there are no water pokemon there, now it is all water pokemon plus an eevee (of course)

Well, be disappointed no more! (at least once a week) 
indifferent.gif

Event is def in effect... there are 2 stops within scanning range of work (but not walking range due to fences etc). Usually there are no water pokemon there, now it is all water pokemon plus an eevee (of course)
already caught a croconaw 

laugh.gif

Y'all funny in here... have you seen what a spoofer's account looks like... like 50 of each ultra rare... However, I do use chipokemap.com to locate Mons and try to catch them. I'm not a broke boy, so gas isn't an issue. Plus I have ample free time. Miss me with the accusations and step your game up.

man this event is nice

caught like 7 dratinis and 1 dragonair, 54 candies so i can power up my perfect iv and 98% dnite

too bad they are in gyms rn 

laugh.gif

Y'all funny in here... have you seen what a spoofer's account looks like... like 50 of each ultra rare... However, I do use chipokemap.com to locate Mons and try to catch them. I'm not a broke boy, so gas isn't an issue. Plus I have ample free time. Miss me with the accusations and step your game up.
no need to get mad 

I keep forgetting I'm on Niketalk. I'm mad if I defend my position. Cool.

I wouldn't really get the point of the game if you're playin armchair QB. I'm a gamer. The type to flip GTA V without using any cheats. I live in an area where dope Pokémon pop up all the time, so I go out and get them.

In other news, I got a strong Gyarados with my spoofing ***.

View media item 2376753View media item 2376754

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom