Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

@TMSO  what area of the chi are you making those catches? I plan on going to see my boy who lives a few blocks from Wrigley Field summer

just my opinion so nobody get all salty and stuff but....posting 20 pics of rare pokes to show that u caught them in the same city doesnt neccessarily mean youre not cheating. i live in the bronx in NYC and my very first pokemon go account got banned cause i was spoofing to central park and catching rare spawns i saw on online trackers like fastpokemap etc. all those pokemon would show caught in NYC, where i live....but like i said, it means nothing, cause i still cheated.

thats just my opinion like i said. i personally dont care and have nothing against anyone who decides to spoof. its just a game, not that serious lol.

got a gold/shiny magikarp yesterday. weak tho so it'll be transferred.

no dratinis or lapras still...

Carry on. I'll continue to post what I actually catch, which is everything I post.

I met a lot of cool people playing this game. They know I don't spoof. Hell, I know that I do t spoof, and that's good enough for me. Can't please everyone on the internet.

I believe you don't spoof but I just don't have the time to do all that while working full time. That's definitely a weekend thing to do for me.

Carry on. I'll continue to post what I actually catch, which is everything I post.

I met a lot of cool people playing this game. They know I don't spoof. Hell, I know that I do t spoof, and that's good enough for me. Can't please everyone on the internet.
quite rich. if its good enough for you that you know you dont cheat, then you dont need to go all out and post 28 huge pictures in a row trying to prove something. this page is F-ed up now cause everyone gotta scroll down through all that ish. at least put it into a spoiler or something.

Last edited:

quite rich. if its good enough for you that you know you dont cheat, then you dont need to go all out and post 28 huge pictures in a row trying to prove something. this page is F-ed up now cause everyone gotta scroll down through all that ish. at least put it into a spoiler or something.

On s separate but related note, how do you get pictures to post the size of the entire reply box? Mine are always thumbnail

On s separate but related note, how do you get pictures to post the size of the entire reply box? Mine are always thumbnail
i think u can choose from small, medium or large. could also be how you took the pic aka quality like HD or whatever. im not 100% sure. i always choose medium or small. i figure if its toooo small, people can click and itll enlarge the pic in a popup.

Last edited:
Still don't have a Snorlax or any of those damn evolution items 
mean.gif

Reactions: g14
got another metal coat today. thats now 4 i have in which i have only scyther that i can use it on since i have no onyx. oh well.....

wish i can trade for another kings rock or dragon scale.

Back
Top Bottom